jay pharoah impressions video...............WOW....dude is crazy

dude is talented

Watching jay pharoah do a fake jayz on dj whoo kids whooleywood shuffle had me dying. almost had me fooled. I swear he has the BEST hov impression. :lol:

I thought this was funny the way he even used lame lyrics like wayne would do :lol:

Edit: but I always have preferred Aries Spears impressions since his is more complete and closer to the actual people:

Last edited:
damn these pretty on point, especially that jay z one

lmao the lil wayne one sounds like a mix of him and don trip

Last edited:
I dislike this cat a lot. Seems like impressions are all he's good at. Hate seeing him on SNL

Got a feeling he'll be the next SNL superstar. Movies, even late night shows. I can see it

Dude is definitely talented with the impressions, now him and the writers at SNL just got to figure out how to use these correctly on the show

His Principal Frye character is pretty great and that doesn't require him to do an impression.

He's not the most natural presence on screen and he stumbles over his lines too often, so I'm not shocked he hasn't broken out on SNL. Another year, getting more comfortable, and the writers figuring out how to use him besides impressions and he should be successful on SNL.

I dunno how he does it.........every impression is on point except Obama.
Must take a ton of practice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom