Jay Williams is a CORN

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
corny.jpg

Get this non-charismatic, down syndrome looking boy off the TV screen.

Also seems a down low brother the way he was flirting with some dude on SportsNation.

I never realized this, so forgive me if late.

Most of the analysts that cover pro sports on that network are terrible. Too many guys trying to be too textbook and they end up looking foolish, especially the NBA analysts. Why Inside the NBA works so well is that Kenny and Chuck just keep it real, they're not trying to look uncomfortable in suits, reading teleprompters and !*%$. Since ESPN tries so hard to dominate the sports market, you'd think they would have better personalities and analysts to rival Inside the NBA.

i've been saying this. Jay Williams is a lame and is so biased and unprofessional its ridiculous.

he is worse at being a analyst than he is at riding motorcycles.

Originally Posted by DT43

i've been saying this. Jay Williams is a lame and is so biased and unprofessional its ridiculous.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

oh #$+*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most definitely

Lets make a list of terrible ESPN "ANALYST":
Emmitt Smith
Keyshawn Johnson
Jay Williams
Bruce Bowen
Tedy Bruschi

I was wondering if anyone was watching this. Dude is intelligent and articulate, but he was doing some wierd stuff on there yesterday. He seems annoyingly argumentative, he appeared to be patronizing some of the guests/players the same way a drunk guy would do; and yes, some of those comments were quite suspect "he has soft hands on and off the court", "Do you work out? I can tell, you have an amazing, chissled body". It may have been a failed attempt at being funny, but it came off very awkward. This was my first time actually paying attention to his commentating, and i was definitely not impressed.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Most definitely

Lets make a list of terrible ESPN "ANALYST":
Emmitt Smith
Keyshawn Johnson
Jay Williams
Bruce Bowen
Tedy Bruschi
don't forget todd mcshay

Back
Top Bottom