Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Partners With LIU to Open Music, Sports and Entertainment School

Much like his wife, Jay-Z is always working to provide more opportunities in our community.

According to HipHop-N-More, the business magnate’s Roc Nation has partnered with Long Island University (LIU) to establish the Roc Nation School of Music, Sports & Entertainment at LIU Brooklyn. The institution will serve as “a globally renowned destination for world-class education, exceptional career development, cultural initiatives and philanthropic endeavors,” the site says.

Also, the newly-founded school will offer the Roc Nation Hope Scholarship to 25 percent of enrolled students for a debt-free education.

Im sorry, but we been doin Music, Sports, and Entertaining for far too long.

Without much help.

Can we get some STEM Programs poppin!

No.

Then put that money to existing programs.

Do we really need help in sports, music and entertainment?
I dont think we do. We dominate those fields easily, without support.

But cant be mad at how other ppl spend their money. Specially when they tryna be a blessing to others.

This, yeah let's not pretend like you care because those programs do exist. Having a focused, direct path for those who need it is great to me.

"Pretend that I care"?

Funny phrasing.

I'm not arguing against these programs existing.

The thread was mad to congratulate Jay on what he did.

I just simply stated I would much rather he give his money to these other programs.

I have no skin in the game.

Happy for whoever this helps.

"Pretend that I care"?

Funny phrasing.

I'm not arguing against these programs existing.

The thread was mad to congratulate Jay on what he did.

I just simply stated I would much rather he give his money to these other programs.

I have no skin in the game.

Happy for whoever this helps.
Certainly a funny way to congratulate someone.

Back
Top Bottom