Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by bkmac

How they gonna let Jay-Z rent out an entire hospital floor for privacy reasons? What about "regular" (non-celebrities, relax) people who need a room/medical attention?

Money talks

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Its because their two highly successful African Americans

but let's be clear, I've only seen African americans 'Illuminati experts' spewing that mess

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?

but let's be clear, I've only seen African americans 'Illuminati experts' spewing that mess

6a00d8341bf89d53ef01156fc7dd2f970c-pi.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif

Correctamundo.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Threads like this always have me baffled. Does the OP want to be the first to make the thread, or does he genuinely want to share the news? Does anybody care?

#nobodycares

Haters gonna hate. Yes I am a hater.
This.  Ok, they had the baby that everyone knew was coming.  Cool.  
People have babies every day, b.  

I say congrats to the couple on a healthy baby....I also say celebrities are the worst at naming their kids, but hey, they're their kids.

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.
I'm also sure you''ve heard people saying I.V.Y. - Illuminati's Very Youngest.

Wildfire...it was said that was Lucifer's daughter's name in Latin. That's not even Latin and I'm pretty sure Lucifer didn't have any daughters
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I work at the hospital she delivered in, word around town that this was planned 4 months in advance.

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.
Eulb Yvi isn't the name of one of Lucifer's daughters nor does it mean Lucifer's daughter in Latin so I don't know what type of garbage facts you're stating. 
People are so gullible.

Lol @ all the stupid conspiracy theories. And lol @ thinking the pregnancy was only 5 months? Do you nitwits know nothing about how pregnancy works?

Damn, I can't wait to be successful so black people can think Satan is the reason for my success

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Threads like this always have me baffled. Does the OP want to be the first to make the thread, or does he genuinely want to share the news? Does anybody care?

#nobodycares

Haters gonna hate. Yes I am a hater.
This.  Ok, they had the baby that everyone knew was coming.  Cool.  
People have babies every day, b.  

People buy shoes every day too. People see Pharrell every day too.

What's your point? I made the post hours after the story posted. I logged onto Niketalk to find the thread, thread wasnt there, I made the thread.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Originally Posted by SnackMix

am i the only one exactly reading this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lawwwd hamercy

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by SnackMix

am i the only one exactly reading this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lawwwd hamercy

Bruh, this dude isn't serious is he?! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This illuminati crap
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Illuminati = Ducktales

Oh no! The Illiminati dudes are coming after me for denying them, +$%@ those bum !+@ @%+#+%@, bunch of fake fraud !+@ !#%*%+!.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Idk where the Blue is from but the Ivy I assumed is IV=4 to go along with their love for "4" so I think It's a great name
Maybe there is no baby and this was all just marketing for the Blueprint IV...in which case I can do nothing but applaud Jay cause that would have been genius.  

Back
Top Bottom