Jay-Z Feat. Santogold - Brooklyn (Go Hard) (Production By Kanye West)

the whole jackie robinson/dodgers/branch rickey part of the song is rediculous...dude is never gonna lose his lyrical skill

maaan i really really really wish i could listen to this!!!!!!!

i had a discussion with a friend of mine how america is too instantaneous and how you hear the whole album before theartist even finishes

so i agreed to take it back to the old school and just listen to the album when it comes out and not hear any leaked musicby my fav rapper h...o-v-a!

i want to hurt myself for agreeing to this!!!

song is nice
pimp.gif

I'm feeling this joint.

I respect the opinion of some of the people in here who aren't feeling it.

Some of yall though...yall have never given hov props for anything, so why should your so-called opinion even register as valid.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i had a discussion with a friend of mine how america is too instantaneous and how you hear the whole album before the artist even finishes

so i agreed to take it back to the old school and just listen to the album when it comes out and not hear any leaked music by my fav rapper h...o-v-a!

Props on keeping your word though
laugh.gif

i had a discussion with a friend of mine how america is too instantaneous and how you hear the whole album before the
artist even finishes

so i agreed to take it back to the old school and just listen to the album when it comes out and not hear any leaked music
by my fav rapper h...o-v-a!

unless you're highly anticipating the Notorious Soundtrack you're safe fam, this %*#! aint on BP3

Nice track by a nice dude...Anything he puts out is better than most of mainstream hiphop so i enjoy him while he still doin it...

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

i had a discussion with a friend of mine how america is too instantaneous and how you hear the whole album before the
artist even finishes

so i agreed to take it back to the old school and just listen to the album when it comes out and not hear any leaked music

unless you're highly anticipating the Notorious Soundtrack you're safe fam, this %*#! aint on BP3
Yeah that's why I listened to it.

Keep doing that greencelt, I did it for AG and it made the album that much more enjoyable. I'm probably gonna do it with BP3 as well, it makes theanticipation for the album much better.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

purplehazze96 wrote:

greencelt06 wrote:

artist even finishes

so i agreed to take it back to the old school and just listen to the album when it comes out and not hear any leaked
music

Yeah that's why I listened to it.

Keep doing that greencelt, I did it for AG and it made the album that much more enjoyable. I'm probably gonna do it with BP3 as well, it makes the
anticipation for the album much better.

if it's one of my favorite artist or im really looking forward to the album i never listen to the %+*+ that leaks. I love hearing an album all at once forthe first time.

Track is pretty good, Ye' did a good job with the beat. But come on Jay, STOP using that flow.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

smh.gif

* Waits for all the blogs to catch up.

But like I said..

THIS IS BLACK HOODIE RAP.

2czczvd.jpg

LOL, you got me by 4 minutes homie...damn LimeLinx server was taking all day. Touche my man...

But anyway...this line was utterly sickening...I had to run it back...

I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them
I Jack, I Rob, I Send
Aww man, I'm Jackie Robinson
'Cept when I run base...I dodge the pin...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[Wise LeBron] Oh Lord! [Wise LeBron]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Track is pretty good, Ye' did a good job with the beat. But come on Jay, STOP using that flow.

Exactly. His lyrics is on point but that flow got to go.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Stillmatic23 wrote:

This track is hot garbage.
jesus
laugh.gif
the hate is strong with jay-z.

its a tuff record, nuffin mind blowin but its cool.

aint nobody hatin on Jay, one or two people said the %%%* was wack, obviously that aint the case, the general feeling seems to be that people dislike the flow,that's not hate. Of course you always got watch out for the legions of stans that come with any Jay thread (not talking about you Untitled), %%%* isridiculous, people really be tryin to make Jay of all people look like a victim of unfair criticism
laugh.gif

yoooooooo....the second verse was crazy, Hov flowing EXACTLY like biggie.

Spread love. Biggie. Brooklyn. Hippie.
I pity the fool with jewels like MR T with no history in my borough, they borrow, with no intentions of returning tomorrow, the sun don't come out formany, like annie.

He needs to flow like this more often...

Back
Top Bottom