Jay-Z fell off.......

Jay was hot when Beans came out... after the Black album... he was finished.
I guess he felt like he had to step his game up but that didn't last for long

Jay Z and lil wayne tour starts in july.......... So if anybody thinks he fell off he will prove you wrong! Jay is a seasoned vet! He is still gettin betterand better! BTW ticket prices will be on the level of madonna so you do the math!!!

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Jay Z and lil wayne tour starts in july.......... So if anybody thinks he fell off he will prove you wrong! Jay is a seasoned vet! He is still gettin better and better! BTW ticket prices will be on the level of madonna so you do the math!!!
Relax, though.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Jay Z and lil wayne tour starts in july.......... So if anybody thinks he fell off he will prove you wrong! Jay is a seasoned vet! He is still gettin better and better! BTW ticket prices will be on the level of madonna so you do the math!!!
Relax, though.

laugh.gif

I don't know about y'all ... but American Gangster is classic .

Jay-Z is still GREAT .

To each his own, Nas may in fact be the G.O.A.T. (I would still argue in HOVA's favor), but when one artist has 1-2 albums which outweigh thousands ofother artist in the same genre entire discography I find it tough to say he fell off. American Gangster was by no means his best album yet, but there was aglimpse of the "old Hova" on the album (i.e. No Hook). Listen to him on I Do it for Hip Hop, that is a prime example. I may be a bit bias but HOVAhas not fell off in my opinion.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

been garbage since black album and before that since blueprint and before that since RD ... 2.5 albums decent ... if hes fallin off now it wasnt from a very high pedestal ...

Lol Top 5 of all time would be a pretty long fall off. There are opinions and there are just dumb statements.

This sir is a dumb statement.

If Jay fell off then what happened to Eminem? (Btw Eminem is one of my favorite rappers)

roll.gif
i forgot about this thread ... illionaire of allpeople clickin my twitter and postin my pic
laugh.gif
... yeah im white and ilike eminem ... and american gangster still isnt a classic ...

roll.gif
i forgot about this thread ... illionaire of all people clickin my twitter and postin my pic
laugh.gif
... yeah im white and i like eminem ... and american gangster still isnt a classic ...

roll.gif
at you.
roll.gif
at the fact that we got a dude posting pics like he doing it
grin.gif

roll.gif
i forgot about this thread ... illionaire of all people clickin my twitter and postin my pic
laugh.gif
... yeah im white and i like eminem ... and american gangster still isnt a classic ...
AG > Relapse

and I think Relapse is a great CD.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

roll.gif
laugh.gif
AG > Relapse

and I think Relapse is a great CD.

As far as relevance in the rap game yes hes fallen off but so has the entire city of NY. As far as lyrical ability than no, its like riding a bike if u can rapthen you can rap the main difference is now a days that the criteria for a classic album doesnt match the criteria needed for record sales and lets face jayis a hustler before a rapper he's GOING to do wats necessary to sell even if it compromises the perfection of his albums

Back
Top Bottom