Jay-Z fell off.......

The buzz isnt there anymore. He will drop a brooklyn we go hard or jocking jayz and it will be hot for two weeks then you forget about him. I think hov needsto let chris and free do their thing.

I guess, but he's damn near 40. I know my mind wouldn't be focused on making new music given all that he's accomplished. Unfortunately for him, NaSis still focused on making great music which is why he is the GOAT.

BTW, this thread will be comical the minute MEB/M16 makes his 1st reply.

*cue Hov whispering on tracks*

even though Hov is my dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate the perspective Jay-Z now brings to rap. He has the diddy gettin mad dough swagger with the marcy grimy hustler still in him. While I do think hisolder stuff is his best work (not a Reasonable Doubt stan at all, my personal favs are Vol 2 and Black Album w/ blueprint a close third), I think he still putsout great music and there is still a place for him at the top of the game.

My thing is, he still bodies *$%$.... His last album was dumb hot.

So how can we really say he fell off?! I dunno. Sometimes I long for the Streets is Watchin Jigga...

^^^

Yep. AG had joints.

You say he fell off, but his name still at your lips and fingertips.

?

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

So how can we really say he fell off?! I dunno. Sometimes I long for the Streets is Watchin Jigga...
laugh.gif

I'm confused now. Do you think he fell off or not?

american ganster was a good album....kingdom come sucked......he does notsound the same as he was on blue print......I guess we have to see when he drops a newalbum, but its clear he is not the same

why would he be the same though? he is getting up in age

You really have to wait for a new complete album to really make this judgment, 2 years is a long time for dude
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

laugh.gif

I'm confused now. Do you think he fell off or not?

Hov most def fell off FLOW wise the most (AG was still hot as hell IMO)...but yeah, when you sum everything up, he fell off.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

He didn't fall off. Maybe he's slipped a little in his old age, but he hasn't fallen off. He stills put out records better than the vast majority.

"People think Jay fell off, such dummies! Even if I fell I'd land on a bunch of money". - Jay-Z

Lol, he still good, but he was better back then.

been garbage since black album and before that since blueprint and before that since RD ... 2.5 albums decent ... if hes fallin off now it wasnt from a veryhigh pedestal ...

I didn't want to start a new topic so I'll put it in here . I just want to say that the Black Album is classic

Not trying to make 7 Jay threads on the 1st page
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom