Jay Z has a new chain.. Vol. ILLUMINATI

OMG...if you look at his hands...HE HAS NINE FINGERS UP! NINE.....add the TWO TOWERS BEHIND HIM THAT IS FULLY GLOWING = 9/11

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

219tq43.jpg
You're Illuminati too, though.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I thought He didn't believe in Christ.

When did he say that

Well at least it sounded like that. It was an interview sometime back. He said he believed in 1 God but didn't believe in Muslims or Christians. I figured he didn't really buy into Jesus.

I wish He would have spoke on it a bit more.

When did he say that

Well at least it sounded like that. It was an interview sometime back. He said he believed in 1 God but didn't believe in Muslims or Christians. I figured he didn't really buy into Jesus.

He was talking about the church/religion

Originally Posted by tecca nena

When did he say that

Oh OK I was thinking that. I would like to know what's up with the other stuff in his videos and etc. The symbols, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

When did he say that

Oh OK I was thinking that. I would like to know what's up with the other stuff in his videos and etc. The symbols, etc, etc.
for that, you're going to have to do some reading with an open mind... http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

OMG...if you look at his hands...HE HAS NINE FINGERS UP! NINE.....add the TWO TOWERS BEHIND HIM THAT IS FULLY GLOWING = 9/11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

e. Reads books and not youtube videos
f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.
g. Knows Jay Z personally

the illuminati has won because they've tricked people into believing it's existence in this context.

roll.gif

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.

c. in denial

Anyone ever consider the guy knows you talk about it all the time, and just does it to bug you because fools actually care if he is or isn't....

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

roll.gif

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

c. in denial
im sure you have plenty experience with that.

please don't make my shoulders clap

Back
Top Bottom