Jay Z has a new chain.. Vol. ILLUMINATI

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

RamZs8906 wrote:

cartune wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

e. Reads books and not youtube videos
f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.
g. Knows Jay Z personally

OR....

Really doesn't care if Jay-Z is or not. Point is at this point anyone caring doesn't know anything as a fact, they're just skeptics. And as long as he doesn't come out and say openly that he worships the devil, I'll keep listening to his music as I so choose to do so. I think some of ya'll should do the same.

Apparently, Jay comfortable with the speculation, so don't criticize people for riding with it.

What you mean comfortable> Did he not go on the radio and dead it? lol its so crazy that when u start gettin BIG money the controversy comes. They tried to get will and oprah too. Didn't they say George Lucas leads a cult. this is DEAD let it go people! once again tho hard *%@ chain!

indifferent.gif
My mans clearly said "All Black Everything" I thought he was just sayin that but I guess he wasn't lyin
laugh.gif
I should've known "Whateva Jigga say, Jigga probably do"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I try not to talk down to u dudes but shid the dude Jay and many other people in the music industry know what they're doing. Its a form of Iconology these dudes what to be remembered and in order to do so they play with your heads through marketing themselves.

Look at Ozzy Osbourne he was the "devil worshipping" artist in his prime eating bats, wearing all black pretending to be a satanist. Why? To cause controversy. COntroversy brings interest. Come to find out Ozzy is a practicing Christian.

Everyone claims to have read the 48 Laws but yall still cant understand what Jay is doing? "Never Answer More Than Necessary", Law 27 "Play On People's Need To Believe In Something To Create A Cultlike Following"

I can go on but its not worth it.
smh.gif
All I can say is you "Illuminati Theorist" are acting like Republicans

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

RamZs8906 wrote:

cartune wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

219tq43.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, i think we have enough jay z/illuminati posts. anyone who doesn't believe it at this point is either...

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Or....

e. Reads books and not youtube videos
f. Works in the music industry and understands that Jay doesnt even control his own career.
g. Knows Jay Z personally

OR....

Really doesn't care if Jay-Z is or not. Point is at this point anyone caring doesn't know anything as a fact, they're just skeptics. And as long as he doesn't come out and say openly that he worships the devil, I'll keep listening to his music as I so choose to do so. I think some of ya'll should do the same.

Apparently, Jay comfortable with the speculation, so don't criticize people for riding with it.

What you mean comfortable> Did he not go on the radio and dead it? lol its so crazy that when u start gettin BIG money the controversy comes. They tried to get will and oprah too. Didn't they say George Lucas leads a cult. this is DEAD let it go people! once again tho hard *%@ chain!

Came off more as an arrogant, "whatever" type dismissal of "silly" rumors.  Addressin it only on Hot 97, and basically creating this dark aura in everything associated with you ain't really going out of your way to disassociate yourself with something as polarizing as devil worship.   And he doesn't believe in hell, so why not ride the wave?

Just my view though.

yes, jay z is in the illumanati, which is why he's so successful at being a president of def jam, and had the best selling album last year...

oh, and he's gonna get lebron to leave his homestate and play for a god awful new jersey team, too

imma make this statement once and for all

to infer that jay z is in the illumanati, you're basically saying that the illumanati has a deep grasp of rap tangibles....they know what GOOD rap is, what a GOOD rapper is, etc.

i just don't picture the apex of human heiarchy caring about rap, let alone caring about rap enough to recruit jay z...

i mean, wouldn't they have hollered at vanilla ice in the early 90s?

why not puff daddy?

Dr. Dre?

no?

but jay z, of course?

lol

i have an idea how to start my rap career, me and my dudes are about to purposely affiliate ourselves with the illumanati and just deny it all the time..

we can get to the point where we arent even referencing the illumanati, just providing random images and ideas....

and we will laugh as we get money and people come up with outlandish explanations to link us with the illumanati.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
I try not to talk down to u dudes but shid the dude Jay and many other people in the music industry know what they're doing. Its a form of Iconology these dudes what to be remembered and in order to do so they play with your heads through marketing themselves.

Look at Ozzy Osbourne he was the "devil worshipping" artist in his prime eating bats, wearing all black pretending to be a satanist. Why? To cause controversy. COntroversy brings interest. Come to find out Ozzy is a practicing Christian.

Everyone claims to have read the 48 Laws but yall still cant understand what Jay is doing? "Never Answer More Than Necessary", Law 27 "Play On People's Need To Believe In Something To Create A Cultlike Following"

smh.gif

I hear you, but how Christian is it to pretend to be a satanist?  I'm just sayin....
laugh.gif

eek.gif
That right there is amazing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I hear you, but how Christian is it to pretend to be a satanist?  I'm just sayin....
laugh.gif

It depends on how you reading the bible....
You have got to understand that these people aint $#!$ special. ( I respect em but anyone can do what they do, and thats why they are consistantly saying otherwise)
Its the same reason a person would believe that Obama runs the "free" world. You have to gain control of your minds. 
Cause they have mastered all worlds and you cant control one of em.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

rawzee.jpg

What the hell? 
laugh.gif
 I'm tired of this Jay-Z Illuminati stuff. There are dudes at my school who won't listed to HOV no more
smh.gif

What makes that gif so funny was that Benny was dancing to some Beyonce joint

in 2011 most of yall won't even bring up the whole illuminati connections or freemasons etc. It's just a fad that will die off. Mark my words

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

a. just plain dumb
b. blind
c. in denial
d. a jayz stan
Ain't you the dude that posted up that Disney/Mickey Mouse/Illuminati nonsense? And got laughed at for it? Your opinion on these matters are irrelevant, my feeble minded friend.
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kanye was the first to have that jesus face necklace
roll.gif

The .gif Illy posted up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jay was NOT amused.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom