and of course Kanye got his 6's on
hov3.jpg

hov5.jpg

hovyeezy.jpg

hov7.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A while back, someone told me that Kanye is always on eBay buying infrared and varsity red 6's ... Crazy, you never know who you're really selling too eBay!

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg celebrites are wearing jordans, I'm such a tool I must post this on a sneaker forum.

This what you people who get hype about celebrities wearing Jordan's sound like. And not even celebrities who wouldn't stereotypically wear jordans mind you. I could see the hype over Seinfeld's cardinals, but when Jay, Kanye, Will, Em, or anyone who usually wears stuff like that anyway...is not a huge deal. Can't half of you literally look in your closet and see the same pair?

Yknow, for a forum where there's this constant bickering between the older people acting too old and the younger people acting too young, you ALL act like little girls when some of these pictures surface.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg celebrites are wearing jordans, I'm such a tool I must post this on a sneaker forum.

This what you people who get hype about celebrities wearing Jordan's sound like. And not even celebrities who wouldn't stereotypically wear jordans mind you. I could see the hype over Seinfeld's cardinals, but when Jay, Kanye, Will, Em, or anyone who usually wears stuff like that anyway...is not a huge deal. Can't half of you literally look in your closet and see the same pair?

Yknow, for a forum where there's this constant bickering between the older people acting too old and the younger people acting too young, you ALL act like little girls when some of these pictures surface.

1znn70p.jpg

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

1znn70p.jpg

LOL

I have no problem with the topic myself...it's better than talking about Concords for 80+ pages before even seeing a picture of them.

On the contrary. Talking about something that we haven't seen USED to let us speak of where we are going to get them and any curiosity we had about the shoe---where in--older heads would educate the younger ones. Now of course its a bit different. BUT the "_______" is wearing xyz threads are and for the most part [ especially recently] are pointless. For example, now that i have been greatly informed that Shawn Corey Carter is wearing Jordan Banned I's...would should I do? Give you a 
eek.gif
 what about a
pimp.gif
....maybe a 
smokin.gif
.....no...

How about a 
indifferent.gif

I'd be more curious about he is still making money.

Even if it's not thread worthy... it still was a great video, and both of them have on clean fits. Really should be in the Celebrity section though lol

i wonder if jay got his pair direct from nike or if he had someone get a pair from a reseller or had someone go to 1 of the 2 nyc outlets for him

Shut up, its a sneaker forum anything about sneakers and whoever their on is allowed here, but OP i do believe we have a thread where ppl post pics of celebs wearin kicks  

Back
Top Bottom