JAY-Z is the GREATEST

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When I actually sit down and think about it, there is no way in hail that Nas is a better overall rapper than Jay-Z
Jay-Z is top 10

indifferent.gif

JAY-Z NaS is the GREATEST
Fix the title of this silly thread...

Is it oochie wally, or is it one mic?
is it black girl lost, or shorty owe you ice??

theres a line in the song that fits the mentality of his fans to a T...

"and y'all buy the !%$! caught up in the hype..."

smh.gif

Isn't Nas your favorite rapper? I must be confused.

But yea, Jay's my favorite rapper so I agree.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When I actually sit down and think about it, there is no way in hail that Nas is a better overall rapper than Jay-Z
Jay-Z is top 10

indifferent.gif

JAY-Z NaS is the GREATEST
Fix the title of this silly thread...

Is it oochie wally, or is it one mic?
is it black girl lost, or shorty owe you ice??

theres a line in the song that fits the mentality of his fans to a T...

"and y'all buy the !%$! caught up in the hype..."

smh.gif
Isn't Nas your favorite rapper? I must be confused.

But yea, Jay's my favorite rapper so I agree.

Yes he is my favorite rapper... That doesn't mean I didn't fairly assess the situation, I have no problem acknowledging his faults and failures. Jayfans on thee other hand take what he says as gospel "God MC" hmmmph
smh.gif

laugh.gif
This is true.

That's why I rarely get involved in those Jay/Nas threads. Fanboys on both sides are disgusting.

But what can you do? Let em live, they mostly say those outrageous things for shock value.

well i mean whats the point of arguin about nas and jay when eminem #%%%% on both of them? ... but anyways, jay is in my top 15 a few spots behind nas andabout 13 behind em

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

well i mean whats the point of arguin about nas and jay when eminem #%%%% on both of them? ... but anyways, jay is in my top 15 a few spots behind nas and about 13 behind em

Ummmm... No, have you heard those piss poor efforts that are Encore & Relapse???
laugh.gif

well i mean whats the point of arguin about nas and jay when eminem #%%%% on both of them? ... but anyways, jay is in my top 15 a few spots behind nas and about 13 behind em
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stan of the year

Ummmm... No, have you heard those piss poor efforts that are Encore & Relapse???
laugh.gif
ummmmm ... did you realize that there are songs on both encore and relapse that completely take out jay-zs entire life? jay wishes he could raplike em he says it himself ... case in point, renegade ...

laugh.gif
ummmmm ... did you realize that there are songs on both encore and relapse that completely take out jay-zs entire life? jay wishes he could rap like em he says it himself ... case in point, renegade ...
u just a Em groupie..

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
ummmmm ... did you realize that there are songs on both encore and relapse that completely take out jay-zs entire life? jay wishes he could rap like em he says it himself ... case in point, renegade ...
u just a Em groupie..

im still wondering how dude survived the crash in the stan music video
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
u just a Em groupie..

im still wondering how dude survived the crash in the stan music video
roll.gif
you do realize if he survived there would be no song

laugh.gif
think

then

type

his entire life?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by show time 96

Jay Has The Best Career IN Rap History
Not The Best Rapper Ever Tho IMO
roll.gif

[h2]Studio albums[/h2] [table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album details[/th] [th=""]Peak chart positions[/th] [th=""]Sales[/th] [th=""]Certifications
(sales thresholds)[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]US 200
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]US R&B
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]AUS
[sup][22][/sup][/th] [th=""]AUT
[sup][23][/sup][/th] [th=""]CAN
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]GER
[sup][24][/sup][/th] [th=""]NZ
[sup][25][/sup][/th] [th=""]SWE
[sup][26][/sup][/th] [th=""]SWI
[sup][27][/sup][/th] [th=""]UK
[sup][28][/sup][/th] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td] Infinite [/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
  • US: 1,000[sup][4][/sup]
[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td] The Slim Shady LP [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]25[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem_discography#endnote_Bnone[/sup][/td] [td]10[/td] [td]
  • US: 5 million +[sup][31][/sup]
  • Worldwide: 9 million +[sup][32][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: 4× Platinum[sup][33][/sup]
  • AUS: Platinum[sup][34][/sup]
  • CAN: 2× Platinum[sup][c][/sup]
  • NZ: Gold[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: Platinum[sup][35][/sup]
[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]2000[/td] [td] The Marshall Mathers LP [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
  • US: 10.2 million[sup][9][/sup]
  • Worldwide: 19 million +[sup][17][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: 9× Platinum[sup][33][/sup]
  • AUS: 4× Platinum[sup][34][/sup]
  • CAN: 8× Platinum[sup][37][/sup]
  • NZ: 5× Platinum[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: 5× Platinum[sup][38][/sup]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td] The Eminem Show [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
  • US: 9.2 million[sup][11][/sup]
  • Worldwide: 19 million +[sup][11][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: 8× Platinum[sup][33][/sup]
  • AUS: 4× Platinum[sup][34][/sup]
  • CAN: Diamond[sup][40][/sup]
  • NZ: 8× Platinum[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: 4× Platinum[sup][41][/sup]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td] Encore [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
  • US: 5.1 million[sup][16][/sup]
  • Worldwide: 11 million +[sup][17][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: 4× Platinum[sup][33][/sup]
  • AUS: 6× Platinum[sup][43][/sup]
  • IRE: 5× Platinum[sup][44][/sup]
  • NZ: 4× Platinum[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: 3× Platinum[sup][45][/sup]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td] Relapse [/td] [td]To be released on May 15, 2009[sup][19][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes releases that did not chart or receive certification.[/td] [/tr]
[/table]
http://
[h2][edit] Compilation albums[/h2] [table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album details[/th] [th=""]Peak chart positions[/th] [th=""]Sales[/th] [th=""]Certifications[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]US 200
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]US R&B
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]AUS
[sup][22][/sup][/th] [th=""]AUT
[sup][23][/sup][/th] [th=""]CAN
[sup][21][/sup][/th] [th=""]GER
[sup][24][/sup][/th] [th=""]NZ
[sup][25][/sup][/th] [th=""]SWE
[sup][26][/sup][/th] [th=""]SWI
[sup][27][/sup][/th] [th=""]UK
[sup][28][/sup][/th] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td] The Singles [/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td] Curtain Call: The Hits [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
  • US: 2.9 million[sup][16][/sup]
  • Worldwide: 5.5 million[sup][48][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: 2× Platinum[sup][33][/sup]
  • AUS: 3× Platinum[sup][43][/sup]
  • IRE: 7× Platinum[sup][44][/sup]
  • NZ: 4× Platinum[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: 3× Platinum[sup][49][/sup]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td] Eminem Presents: The Re-Up [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[sup][e][/sup][/td] [td]
  • US: 1 million +[sup][51][/sup]
[/td] [td]
  • US: Platinum[sup][51][/sup]
  • AUS: Gold[sup][52][/sup]
  • NZ: 2× Platinum[sup][d][/sup]
  • UK: Gold[sup][53][/sup]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

> jay-z and beyonce

It's the Roc-A-Fella label BABY !
%%$% these others labels BABY !

Greatest of all time . Period .

Outside of brainwashing millions of MIDDLE CLASS TEENAGERS, what else has Eminem done? When I say career that goes for Jay's business sense, how he has99.9% of rappers following his moves,style etc. Songs, subject matter, I can go all & on

business sense????????????????? man yall need to go to college or a trade school and learn what business sense is ... it has been well documented that jay-zhas failed time and time and time again with his business and investment ventures ...

ill give you the fact that he built his name up cuz of rap ... but when youre as big as he is, its almost impossible to not make money off your name alone ...he has consistently lost money ... read before you speak

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

I mean he got the best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter
what rapper with 9+ consistent albums is better than Jay-Z?

LilStarZ07 is to Eminem as MEB is to Vinnie Paz...*+@% is sickening
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

I don't know who's worse with the wang riding, you with Em, or MEB with Vinnie Paz

I guess you beat me to it.
laugh.gif

what sickening is someone saying jayz has 9 consistent albums ... biggest fallacy of the music forum ever ... and thats including the HOVtalk days

Back
Top Bottom