Jay-Z & Kanye/Birdman & Lil' Wayne

Joined Oct 23, 2008
Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from twodifferent worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lilwayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

Then sum debate as how baby and weezy relate to jay-z and kanye...

If u look at it from an angle... they relate.. but +@!.. seriously?..roc boys got it all day..

What im really trying to ask is can these "duos" be compared to eachother???

P.S. I think a song with Jay-Z and Birdman would disguting...

Joined Feb 15, 2005
Originally Posted by tjrozario

Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from two different worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lil wayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

If u look at it from an angle... they relate.. but +@!.. seriously?..roc boys got it all day..

crossed out some stuff that didnt make sense.

mamaco

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by 650

Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from two different worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lil wayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

Word, it's 5 in the morning, I should slap you.

Joined Jan 4, 2008
Originally Posted by 650

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Oh snap....*logs off and gets the +%$* out*

*logs back in*

*Thinks for a second....*

*Comes to the conclusion that Lil Wayne still>>>>>>Kayne west*

Joined Jul 18, 2007
Originally Posted by MrWavez

*logs back in*

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by MrWavez

*logs back in*

lol man..i aint knockin nobody opinion but this mine...

Joined Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by 650

hahahaha

lilstarz07

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
now we got people saying kanye is a better rapper than wayne? ... ... ... .... .... ..............

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now