Jay-Z & Kanye/Birdman & Lil' Wayne

Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from twodifferent worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lilwayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

Then sum debate as how baby and weezy relate to jay-z and kanye...
indifferent.gif

If u look at it from an angle... they relate.. but +@!.. seriously?..roc boys got it all day..

What im really trying to ask is can these "duos" be compared to eachother???

P.S. I think a song with Jay-Z and Birdman would disguting...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from two different worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lil wayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

indifferent.gif

If u look at it from an angle... they relate.. but +@!.. seriously?..roc boys got it all day..

sick.gif
crossed out some stuff that didnt make sense.

Originally Posted by 650

Yesterday i overheard some dude talking about weezy is better than yeezy. I had to interrupt lol.. then this guy actually compared the two. Their both from two different worlds but have similiar chemistry (if that makes sense). Maybe its the auto-tune bs they got goin on for them.

Anyways.. then came greatest rapper topic.. someone mentioned jay-z.. (big brother)... and then came lil wayne.. but he likes to kiss people....birdman(lil wayne's gay/daddy/%%++/baby).

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Word, it's 5 in the morning, I should slap you.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 650

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Oh snap....*logs off and gets the +%$* out*

*logs back in*

*Thinks for a second....*

*Comes to the conclusion that Lil Wayne still>>>>>>Kayne west*

Originally Posted by MrWavez

*logs back in*

97c253be20dd9c70b3373ff6a662d15e5ca6331.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by MrWavez

*logs back in*

97c253be20dd9c70b3373ff6a662d15e5ca6331.gif

yes.gif

embarassed.gif

lol man..i aint knockin nobody opinion but this mine...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 650

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

hahahaha

now we got people saying kanye is a better rapper than wayne? ... ... ... .... .... ..............

Back
Top Bottom