Jay-Z will always win.

3593437951fa84f48477584.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Honestly, Tahiry >>>>>> B
smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...

I'd smash B but I'd be lying if I ever felt attracted to her. Overall, head to toe she's not doing it for me. She pretty but she'snot even in the top ten black women her age as far as looks go..

0603_beyoncePAID_01.jpg
[h1]Touring and Merchandise:
$14 Million[/h1]
Following up on Beyoncé's chart topping I Am… Sasha Fierce album, the superstar and her alter-ego kicked off the European leg of their 110-date international tour with a sold-out performance in Zagreb, Croatia. Other spring tour stops include Lisbon, Portugal; Zurich, Switzerland; and Barcelona, Spain, before she returns home to the U.S. later this month.

0603_beyoncePAID_02.jpg

[h1]Tour Sponsors:
$4 Million[/h1]
General Mills, which has teamed up with Feeding America, is among the sponsors for Beyoncé's "I Am..." tour. Among the efforts: Concertgoers are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items. Other tour sponsors include Nintendo DSi, Trident gum and L'Oréal.

0603_beyoncePAID_03.jpg
[h1]Album Sales:
$21 Million[/h1]
At a time when album sales have dropped 45% since their peak in 2000, Beyoncé managed to sell 4.5 million albums during the 12-month period. She also cashed in on the sale of some 300,000 digital albums and 9.5 million digital singles as well as 1 million ringbacks and 2.6 million ringtones.

0603_beyoncePAID_04.jpg

[h1]Music Publishing:
$8 Million[/h1]
In addition to belting out her tunes, the multiple-Grammy winning artist is frequently involved in writing and producing her own music. In fact, she had a hand in both for nearly all of the 17 songs on her latest deluxe album. Over the course of Beyoncé's career, both with Destiny's Child and as a solo artist, the songstress has been known to incorporate themes of female empowerment.

0603_beyoncePAID_05.jpg
[h1]Films:
$5 Million[/h1]
In addition to serving as a producer on the flick, Beyoncé portrayed the once drug-addicted Etta James in 2008's critically acclaimed Cadillac Records. After getting into character with visits to Phoenix House, the singer-turned-actress donated her acting salary to the substance abuse treatment and prevention agency. This spring, she played the wife of a stalked man in a Basic Instinct-style thriller from Sony Screen Gems, Obsessed.

0603_beyoncePAID_08.jpg
[h1]Endorsements:
$20 Million[/h1]
Beyoncé lends her bold-faced name and marketable face to a host of brands, including L'Oréal, Giorgio Armani Diamonds perfume and Samantha Thavasa handbags. In the last year, she's added deals with Crystal Geyser and Nintendo DSi to her résumé.

0603_beyoncePAID_07.jpg
[h1]Fashion:
$15 Million[/h1]
Beyoncé, along with her mother Tina, offers her fashionable eye and design expertise to two labels, House of Deréon (includes evening and cocktail dresses) and the more casual Deréon (includes sportswear, handbags and jewelry). The multi-platform star is featured in the company's national ad campaigns.

I would've gotten her pregnant, early. That sunshine she got under her skirt could probably heal the world.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...
I'd smash B but I'd be lying if I ever felt attracted to her. Overall, head to toe she's not doing it for me. She pretty but she's not even in the top ten black women her age as far as looks go..

QFMFE

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by Master Zik

smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...
I'd smash B but I'd be lying if I ever felt attracted to her. Overall, head to toe she's not doing it for me. She pretty but she's not even in the top ten black women her age as far as looks go..

QFMFE
*Speechless*

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh.gif
Blinded by the booty...
indifferent.gif

well, more Beyonce for me then...

How is you fapping to B, more B for you? YNS man. Your fantasies about her should just be you and her not a bunch of other NTers cb'ing,simping, and trying to smash as you
indifferent.gif
@ your failure to even talkto her.

Anyway this is just one opinion. Maybe she's one of those girls who look better in person.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom