JAY-Z's SECRETS for PERSONAL SUCCESS

he still has big huge ugly lips

that are on beyonce every night, therefore we lost
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 718stylez

yet his lyrics don't reflect maturity. His talents as a businessman are questionable, sort of like Donald Trump. Trump is a horrible businessman by any standard, but a hell of a salesman and celebrity.
his lyrics and persona def matured over the years, you can really tell, he's not gonna make a whole song about his stocks and bonds you haveto remember he still does rap which = boasting about $$$ half the time
and he's more of a businessman than celebrity to me, he's never in the spotlight

50 cent on the other hand, is one hell of a businessman AND salesman, dude will pitch anythig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

does this talk about him selling his soul to the nwo ?

nice to see SOMEBODY knows what's going on. SMH at all the jay z stans. its's funny, yet so sad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

MidEastBeast wrote:

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is lucky
to even be thought about as top 100.

He has tons of $ and bagged B.

He's still a horrible rapper though. I can't even listen to him after RD.

The percentage who don't understand, is higher than the percentage who do.

Checkk yourself - what percentage is you?

majority of people aren't that smart... in fact majority of people are idiots, if you find yourself aligned with the majority you check yourself...

Ex majority of people voted for bush... majority of people thought iraq was a good idea.. majority of people let hitler do him...

the fact of the matter is intelligence and sound mind are scarce... stupidity runs rampid

CHUUUUUCH!

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

MidEastBeast wrote:

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is lucky to
even be thought about as top 100.

this can be said for ANY rapper considered the GOAT (Nas, Pac, Big, Em, etc.)

indifferent.gif

wait... pac only had one great album??

i count at least 4: me against the world, all eyez on me, 7th day theory, r u still down

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

tmukg21 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

MidEastBeast wrote:

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is
lucky to even be thought about as top 100.

I'm not agreeing, nor am I disagreeing with you, but you are going to get a lot of hate for this.

didn't know Blueprint sucked
grin.gif
....horrible rapper, you
really really reaching for attention

YUKU tonite might make this hard to argue though
eyes.gif

We get it, you like the first wave of rap, nothing wrong with that

laugh.gif
, yeah, he doesn't get the whole poly-syllabic rhyme
thing...

he likes hearing rhymes with only ONE syllable....

lol

garbage rapper, eh?

so who do you actually like then?

who's a "good rapper"?

i'm not even gonna acknowledge ole boy with the nas thing...

actually, i am..

Nas works for Jay now.......Jay clears nas' songs....

Jay-Z clearly won their battle....

CLEARLY

you can like nas better still, hell, you can even say he's better than Jay...that's your opinion..

but to suggest he lost, when the kid he battled ended up his employee at the end of the day, is ridiculous...

i'ma stop posting in this trhead after this, but ppl who make this argument kill me. nas works for jay, but what the !%!% does that have to do with thequality of the music?? nothin!

nas's music is way more educated, way more insightful and has WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more depth/content.

jay has never showed vulnerability in his music like a pac or a nas or even biggie. that's one reason why all 3 of those guys >>>>>>>jay z.

i'm done.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

MidEastBeast wrote:

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is lucky to

this can be said for ANY rapper considered the GOAT (Nas, Pac, Big, Em, etc.)

indifferent.gif

wait... pac only had one great album??

i count at least 4: me against the world, all eyez on me, 7th day theory, r u still down

Basically. Everyone he listed has at least 2 good/great albums, so his argument fails.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

and this toothless, overweight sloppy %#$%%%%! raps about gunplay?

how you rapping about gunplay and you in a group with a dude named "idiot the verbal hologram"?

"yo, i'm tough, i got heat.....right, Verbal Hologram? cats don't want it with the toughest crew out, Jedi Mind Tricks"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these are the kids who used to get their Magic: The Gathering cards thrown in the mud on recess....

you AND him....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I stopped reading everything after your post.

Your a cornball son..

How is dude lucky to be top 100 when you have Vinnie Paz in your signature like he's cool or nice.
Aint nobody gonna turn around listen to Vinnie Paz & say OMGZ HEZ THE BEZT or HEZ NICE.

Hop off Paz's meat & respect a great rapper, artist & business man.

Personally to me Jay Z is cool. Definitely not my favorite, but dude is nice.
But based of longevity, relevance & straight off lines that he be spitting & songs he drops. He's clearly top 5 dead or alive.

I aint mad or nothing, but its cornball N's like this that make cornball statements that irk me when I'm bored at work. LOL

Vinnie Paz is better than Jay-Z. It's not even up for discussion. They on different levels.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The vast majority of anything that %#@% spits is laughably bad.
You're comparing hip hop's equivalent of a garage band to the rock star that they wish they were.

Son just stop you are embarrassing yourself with this "garage band" "rock star" non-sense. Vinnie is the better rapper in every way shapeand form. Only thing Jay does better is sell more because he makes things that white kids in South Dakota can get into.

I didn't even waste my time reading any of that mess but this kid is a lame.

Son writing out double spaced essays and ***#

Vinnie Paz > Jay-Z

Fact.

Vinnie Paz > Jay-Z

Fact.

Place these rappers in order of greatness.

Jay-Z
Nas
Kool G Rap
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim
KRS
Vinnie Paz

I dare you.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Vinnie Paz > Jay-Z

Fact.

Place these rappers in order of greatness.

Jay-Z
Nas
Kool G Rap
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim
KRS
Vinnie Paz

I dare you.

Kool G Rap
Rakim
KRS-One
Big Daddy Kane
Nas
Vinnie Paz
Huge gap
Jay

The percentage of those who don't understand is greater than the percentage who do. Check yourself, whatpercentage is you?

Son still typing up manifestos that no one is even gonna read ?

Give it up.

Paz > Jay
You're the biggest music clown on this whole site hands down.

NOBODY else in their right mind will agree with you. Even if they hate Jay, they will not agree with you.

Jay's catalog is one of, if not the most solid catalog by any rapper.

You're talking that RD is his only good album?
laugh.gif

While RD is his best album and one of the best albums ever. You either haven't listened to his other albums/Jay-Z piped your mom/you're looking forattention/you're legitimately stupid and not very knowledgeable about music, regardless if you think knowing all of the obscure rappers and claiming themto be better than Jay, makes you knowledgeable. It doesn't. You are actually make yourself look like an idiot, whether you realize it or not.

You're just that ignorant dude that always thinks he's right and it's getting to the point no one even replies to your stupid posts anymore becausethey know what to expect. Like come on, how are you seriously gonna say Jay is LUCKY to be in the top 100? And how the HELL are you gonna honestly sayVinnie>Jay.
indifferent.gif

No non legally ******ed rap fan will put Vinnie above Jay. Jay should be put in everyone's top 10, regardless of whether you like him or not and IMO be inthe top 5. I'm not even a stan, I just know what makes a GOAT contender and Jay is the total package.

RD=Classic
Vol 1.=Very solid, near classic
Vol 2.=Very solid
Vol 3.=A solid album, his 2nd weakest attempt but still >Vinnie Paz.
Dynasty=Not a solo Jay, but crack regardless.
Blueprint=Classic
Blueprint 2=8.5/10 Extremely hot with a lot of great songs, but a few fillers that make the double disc not a 9.
Black Album=Classic in my eyes, and you're on drugs if you can't respect this album.
Kingdom Come=Probably his worst work, but Jay's worst work still shows how good of a rapper he is.
American Gangster=Very, very, very solid.

Barely anyone ever can even come close to touching that catalog, I can't even think of 5 rapper's catalogs I'd pick over that.

And not only is his catalog one of the GOATs, his rapping ability, cleverness, longevity, flow, delivery, net worth (I know that doesn't determine how goodof a rapper he is, but it means he's doing something right), his impact, everything he's done for the game, how good of a rapper he is, can not bedenied by any true hip hop fan. As a matter of fact, ask Nas, ask Eminem, ask 3K, ask your boy Vinnie Paz. None of them, no rapper, will agree with yourstatement and almost all will have him in their top 10.

And truly my man, you can not be serious. To say RD is his only hot album, Vinnie>Jay, and all that other wack stuff you're talking about is simplyoutlandish. I could go into deep deep detail and go on and on about whyJay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vinnie,and why Jay is easily top 10. But I already wasted too much time on you. You're a clown dude. Usually I wouldn't respond to a stupid statement likeyour's, but you always come through with comments like that and you always make it seem like you are correct no matter what, no matter how stupid everyonetells you you are, it doesn't matter if you have no reasoning behind you're statement, you automatically think you're right.

I'm all for having opinions and being different, but you go out of you're way for attention (which is what I'm giving you
eyes.gif
), to be different, and preach your opinion like it's the gospel. Now I'mall for people disagreeing with what I've said about Jay if they have reasoning, but I will argue with them if they say Jay sucks, and other stupidcomments about him that obviously aren't true. And not only you saying this about Jay, but about any great rapper that is obviously a top 10 rapper. Ifthis topic happened to be about Nas, BIG, Rakim, Big L, whoever, I would be doing the same thing. You're just ridiculous.

Vinnie Paz is not top 100 period. Jay>Vinnie period. Jay is top 10 period. You are moronic period.

(Damn I wasted too much time/energy on you, and don't reply with. "I'm not reading that,that's too much you stan. You're stupid. Paz>Jay no questions/I don't need a reason.")
laugh.gif

Read it, look at my points, point out specific points I've made and argue themand tell my why Vinnie is better.

EDIT: I typed a whole damn essay.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That clown must be related to Vinnie Paz.
Either that or Vinnie has him sold on the whole wanna-be Muslim angle.

WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS STILL GIVING INTO THIS MIDEAST BEAST??

I been gave up on dude. He clearly want attention & found a bunch of dummies to give it to him.
And whose the idiot that said Fab's sh*t been trash since Ghetto Fab?? If anything dude is gettin' nicer.
Too many N's on here that don't know music YOO LETS MOVE THIS TO THE MUSIC FORUM PLEASE!

Cause too many N's in here just posting non sense.

Son just gave me an essay. I know more about rap than you period, and yes, I have heard the trash that is Jay's discography many times. I have almosteverything he's ever done in my collection, going back to freestyles from 1991.

Vinnie > Jay

/thread.

Step ya hip hop knowledge up son. This is a completely different level of hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom