JAY-Z's SECRETS for PERSONAL SUCCESS

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS STILL GIVING INTO THIS MIDEAST BEAST??

I been gave up on dude. He clearly want attention & found a bunch of dummies to give it to him.
And whose the idiot that said Fab's sh*t been trash since Ghetto Fab?? If anything dude is gettin' nicer.
Too many N's on here that don't know music YOO LETS MOVE THIS TO THE MUSIC FORUM PLEASE!

Cause too many N's in here just posting non sense.
I don't know.
tired.gif

I couldn't help it...

Whether you like/hate jay, or any other artist for that matter, dude needs to really go choke himself with this Vinnie Paz spamming. Or atleast keep that$$++%@!$ in the music forum.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Son just gave me an essay. I know more about rap than you period, and yes, I have heard the trash that is Jay's discography many times. I have almost everything he's ever done in my collection, going back to freestyles from 1991.

Step ya hip hop knowledge up son. This is a completely different level of hip hop.
It's good to know that you know my level of knowledge of hip-hop.

I've never seen you play basketball, but could destroy you in a game of 1 on 1.
pimp.gif

Sorry, I guess since I'm not in the 0.0000000001% minority that thinks Vinnie Paz isn't better than one of the certified GOATs, I have no hip-hopknowledge. Sorry.
frown.gif

Show me a Jay verse a 10th as good as this:

I exit out of my sarcophagus
Fourth Horseman of the apocaplyse
From my esophagus breathes evil that just demolishes
Abolishes, to the darkness of Mephastophales
Mental enteral that went through an ancient acropolis
Conquered this, from a fetus to genius
Took DNA from the Shroud of Turin and cloned Jesus
Merciless leaders, the 19th galaxy
Born to a storm on the seas of Gallilee
Battle me and suffer with blasts from my apostles
Leave you in shackles in the castle of Nosferatu
Ikon will cost you and mortals cause contusions
Hologram is known for placing poison in Christian communion
Slash, with the actions of ultra-violence
Crucifixions, in diction by Pontius Pilate
I walk naked in the house of David with pride
Force you to bleed just to make sure that you're still alive
Crystallize, we keep it live, y'all can't see me
Banish satanic verses like Ayatollah Komeini
I break in half, setting staff with ancient math
I wait and laugh, create a @@@@%@% blood bath.

That's not a hip hop verse. That's jibberish that some nutball conspiracy theorist wearing a tinfoil hat would talk about on the internet.

Way to completely disregard any point I've made, and just post Youtube videos of songs I've already heard before though. You're a great debater.

You honestly think that's a hot verse? Just because dudes using multis and big words, does not make it a good verse. No one wants to hear people rap aboutthat nonsense.
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm giving in, but let me say this.

I heard of this dude before I don't know him a whole lot, but whatever he's iiight. He's def not on some he can't rap !%$$.

But yo aint no one trying to listen to rap that N's gotta read a bible or history book to know. Get your bible studies *!$ outta here B. You went from aVinnie Paz fan to a dude trying to put people on to a rapper you like to a annoying *!$ N' that just sounds like a herb & a nerd b.

Aint no one trying to here Ayatollah Komeini & crucifixions in raps dogs.. Merciless leaders 19th galaxy..

*%@ IS HE TOOOMMBOUT B'?
Just cause you can rythme(sp) big words or read a bible or whatever the f*ck he talking about don't mean he nice.

Let me hit you with a Jay verse..
"Cause a #$+!% wear a kufi it don't mean that he bright; It just means you don't understand all the *******t that he writes"

I think that line applies to ya mans right here...

Show me a Jay verse a 10th as good as this:

I exit out of my sarcophagus.......
Fourth Horseman of the apocaplyse
From my esophagus breathes evil that just demolishes
Abolishes, to the darkness of Mephastophales
Mental enteral that went through an ancient acropolis
Conquered this, from a fetus to genius
Took DNA from the Shroud of Turin and cloned Jesus
Merciless leaders, the 19th galaxy
Born to a storm on the seas of Gallilee
Battle me and suffer with blasts from my apostles
Leave you in shackles in the castle of Nosferatu
Ikon will cost you and mortals cause contusions
Hologram is known for placing poison in Christian communion
Slash, with the actions of ultra-violence
Crucifixions, in diction by Pontius Pilate
I walk naked in the house of David with pride
Force you to bleed just to make sure that you're still alive
Crystallize, we keep it live, y'all can't see me
Banish satanic verses like Ayatollah Komeini
I break in half, setting staff with ancient math
I wait and laugh, create a @@@@%@% blood bath.

6en6u8.jpg

MidEast Beast just be trying to rile cats up with that Vinnie Paz nonsense....and it usually works.

laugh.gif

Clowns mad because they can't comprehend Vinnie's genius. Jay ain't even got 2 bars on Paz.

This isn't even a debate. It's a disgrace that we even have to discuss this. Who the hell is Jay compared to Vinnie ? Son is a joke.

I'm not even coming back here anymore. Dudes have worse music taste than Hellen Keller.

Paz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay.

laugh.gif

this dude is FR3SH for the music forum & SHYNOP to general for those who don't know.

*Carry on*

It's not even one coherent verse. He's clearly a man that reads, and he's just basically saying "i'll destroy you lyrically" over andover with different historical references. Seems like a device used to trick the weak minded into thinking there's something deeper there. Dude aint wackthough.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

the article was good...and focused more on the bigger picture...some of you need to press pause on that illmatic playlist and read...

Word.

As much as like Nas ---If you're a person of means and a person that looks at the long-term for success---this is an excellent read. It seems like thereis a common trend and recurring theme with successful people. Check out Jay-Z's Six-Point Best Life Diagnostic and you'll see the recurringtheme and points echoed by all succeessful people (Donald Trumps, Warren Buffets, Jim Rogers, Diddy, Russell Simmons, etc).

Like Jay-Z noted---growth dosen't stop when you have money. We should be learning something new everyday. Thats how we grow. Success is a product resultingfrom knowledge and the implementation of of it and our growth. Money is ALWAYS gonna be here.

Reading that article has just increased my respect for not on Jay-Z as a entertainer but as a successful businessman. He proved that ANYTHING is possiblethrough being "true to yourself".

laugh.gif

Clowns mad because they can't comprehend Vinnie's genius. Jay ain't even got 2 bars on Paz.

This isn't even a debate. It's a disgrace that we even have to discuss this. Who the hell is Jay compared to Vinnie ? Son is a joke.

I'm not even coming back here anymore. Dudes have worse music taste than Hellen Keller.

Paz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay.
Rhyming 5-syllable words you'd expect to find in an ancient history book ≠ good music.

People can't understand him because his words have no relation to each other. It's jibberish.

People actually think Jedi Mind Tricks are good?

laugh.gif

I can dig underground hip-hop as the next guy, but some of these dudes are so overzealous on some "hip hop in it'struest form consists of dj-ing, rapping, breaking and graffiti" nonsense and anything else is blasphemous. Get over yourself.

Oh yeah most of these beats (and 90% of "underground hip-hop") sounds like DJ Premiere knock-offs.

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is lucky to even be thought about as top 100.

He has tons of $ and bagged B.

He's still a horrible rapper though. I can't even listen to him after RD.
You can't be serious.....?!?!??!?!

And yes Vinnie Paz is sick, but the fact that you're callin Jay "horrible" is baffling.....you should know better.

I've had Jedi Mind Tricks tracks in my catalog for at least 4 years. Only track I can listen to fully is Art of War and that's due to the Allegrettosample.
laugh.gif

Immortal Technique > Vinnie **$

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Well he has one great album and the rest trash/average yet he still has legions of mindless fans holding him up at GOAT, top 5, top 10... when he is lucky to even be thought about as top 100.

He has tons of $ and bagged B.

He's still a horrible rapper though. I can't even listen to him after RD.
You can't be serious.....?!?!??!?!

And yes Vinnie Paz is sick, but the fact that you're callin Jay "horrible" is baffling.....you should know better.

Mideastbeast is a piece of work,he tried to say that one of Jedimindtrick albums was better than Life After Death in the music forum a month ago.

white suburban kids are always trying to put me on that jedi mind tricks and immortal tech type music

can't stand that garbage music

I give props to JMT. I've even seen them in concert, but you can't compare JMT to Jigga....different styles.

And Jay is one of the sickest lyricists ever.

Back
Top Bottom