JAY-Z's SECRETS for PERSONAL SUCCESS

"Rolling in mercedes drop top the same color as the eyes of one the 13 apostles in pre Armageddon driving to the Babylonian"...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

"Rolling in mercedes drop top the same color as the eyes of one the 13 apostles in pre Armageddon driving to the Babylonian"...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

^^ actually its 3 times as complex as nice and ice...

thats and abc-abc rhyme pattern

nice and ice is only a-a
wow.

thats how you write rhyme scheme, if you feel some type of way holla at my poetry teacher....
So because it has more syllables it's more complex in the context that dude was addressing it? You're misusing that poetry knowledgelearned.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif

Clowns mad because they can't comprehend Vinnie's genius. Jay ain't even got 2 bars on Paz.

This isn't even a debate. It's a disgrace that we even have to discuss this. Who the hell is Jay compared to Vinnie ? Son is a joke.

I'm not even coming back here anymore. Dudes have worse music taste than Hellen Keller.

Paz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay.
I like lyrical cats and that real hip hop with a passion BUT this time I can't side with you. You can't seriously say that Jay hasn'tdone anything good since RD.

And why you have to come to every single thread just to say that the artist the thread is about is worse than someone else? What's the point.

As I said I love lyrical #**@ but I also understand that people listen to music from different perspectives. None of my friends appreciate real lyrical talentand I'm sometimes mad about that but everyone's different. Maybe you should think about that too.

BTW. Vinnie is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif

Clowns mad because they can't comprehend Vinnie's genius. Jay ain't even got 2 bars on Paz.

This isn't even a debate. It's a disgrace that we even have to discuss this. Who the hell is Jay compared to Vinnie ? Son is a joke.

I'm not even coming back here anymore. Dudes have worse music taste than Hellen Keller.

Paz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay.
my word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I'll pass on reading this. I don't sell crack, I didn't come from the hood, I'm not a gifted entertainer, and I don't have millions of dollars stashed in the bank, so I don't know how this article could help me.
^ Sounds like something someone who is against diversity in the workplace (or at school) would say... Not implying that you are personally againstdiversity but that's the same reasoning such people use.

Check out the last page of the article at the very least. It has nothing to do with any of the points you mentioned above:

0904WEALTH_jayz_sb.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

the article was good...and focused more on the bigger picture...some of you need to press pause on that illmatic playlist and read...
Seriously. Wise cats will read the article and glean the positive aspects that they can apply to their lives, while the not-so-wise/mentally lazywill refuse to read it, preferring to engage in a subjective debate on who is the "best" rapper (an argument that everyone will never ever agreeupon).

Back
Top Bottom