jayz nas concert rumer

i was at rock the bells in new york and i heard rumers about jay z and nas teaming up to throw a concert at goveners island.
anybody got any info or can confirm this?

i was at rock the bells in new york and i heard rumers about jay z and nas teaming up to throw a concert at goveners island.

I hope these rumers are true!!!!!! But I dont trust rumers, they may not be real, they may just be a rumer, I hope its not just a rumer and reality, I can't stand rumers!

I hope these rumers are true!!!!!! But I dont trust rumers, they may not be real, they may just be a rumer, I hope its not just a rumer and reality, I can't stand rumers!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Nah I haven't heard of any rumers

Nah I haven't heard of any rumers

rumer-willis.jpg

#Rumer

THEY WANNA SEE ME DEAD PUTTING PRICES ON MY HEAD

learn how to spell before you create a post seriously.

learn how to spell before you create a post seriously.

Look at all these rumers, surrounding me everyday, I just need some time, some time to get away, from all these rumers, I can't take it no more!

Look at all these rumers, surrounding me everyday, I just need some time, some time to get away, from all these rumers, I can't take it no more!

Back
Top Bottom