jayz video @ love nightclub (november 9th 2007)

lol@ican
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

I can proudly say I was to the first to announce on the radio last night. :smile:
smile.gif

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Hope he shows up, unlike last time
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

more than likely its his promo tour for his new album.

doubt he will perform, but im sure he will hop on the mic...

still remember the "wassup rocafella for life, Peace" line he said at insomnia. lol

you gonna have a list ican?
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

Quote:
still remember the "wassup rocafella for life, Peace" line he said at insomnia. lol

hahaha insomnia.i remember that night.that was during his blueprint era.his rocafella chain was shiny as hell

Day before my 21st bday...damn, messed my li'l "celebration situoso" up..

Hook-ups anyone?
Team DC/MD/VA
I know you like "F#$@! this is child abuse!"​
O.G. Member #28 "Champ"​

Quote:
Jay-Z will embark on a brief 5-date concert tour this November in support of his soon to be released new album "American Gangster".

The tour, dubbed "American Gangster Live" tour, will hit mid-size venues in Los Angeles, Chicago, Baltimore, New York and Philadelphia where Jay will perform songs from his new album "American Gangster" backed by a live band.

The tour begins November 6 in Los Angeles.

TOUR DATES:

11/6 Los Angeles-House of Blues
11/7 Chicago-House of Blues
11/9 Baltimore-Ramshead
11/11 New York-Hammerstein
11/12 Philadelphia-Fillmore
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Any word on how tickets will be sold? Also, Rams Head has someone else on the schedule for that night.

oh wait. love is the back up.

ok. editing now... lol.

but they are saying there is problems with rams head...

Back
Top Bottom