JB charging too much in Canada UNAPPRECIATION

If you think the price is bad now for jordans just wait until those packs come out next year.

you know everywhere outside of the US it's going to cost more regardless there import/export taxes that the retailers has to pay for. A major company such as nike/jb most likely NOT adjust there prices for outside countries mainly because nike/jb isnt seeing the majority of their profits from outside countries if they did then it prob would be a diff story, ive lived in Germany, visited France, Czech, Spain, and London which by far charges more than any other country ive been too even though the pound is strong its still over priced.

And another thing Jordans, Air Max's etc sit on shoe racks overseas the people arent really into shoes like that every now and then you might run into a shoes head but it almost like winning the lottery they wear there shoes till there talking to you but there pants and shirt cost a grip its just not there culture so thats another major part one of my best friends is from Heidelberg Germany so he schooled me on this already
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

neither jordan brand or retailer is going to equalize prices because of the way the canadian dollar has come up.Not when the elections and a new president is on it's way by 2008.Why does that matter you may ask?Because no one is investing in the US right now because no one knows who the next president is going to be.Investors are going to wait until the presidential races even out a bit before they start investing again.Couple that with a mini recession and general world view of the US,thats why the canadian dollar has done so well.I will almost bet that the US dollar come up again by holiday season because if you follow money trends the US dollar peaks during the holiday season.Living in canada right now it would be nice for prices to even out but they arent because with holiday around the corner,once the US market picks up and canadians run out of things to buy across the border the canadian retailers are going to be waiting.
check out my blog unds'ed/

^^^ oo put in perfect words homie!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Damn... JB did you guys dirty :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

man that sucks. those prices are just wow. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

... it's not really what the individual brands charge or how they should adjust their prices. It's more like the cdn govt lowering tarrifs and taxes on import goods to encourage cdns spending in their own economy. And since it's pretty much 1 to 1 now, cdns are going out of their way to make time for a trip down south and taking full advantage of the exchange rates. With that said, customs and import duties are dumb anyways...

hahaha ya i was in ontario over the summer and i went to a foot locker in the devonshire mall and i looked and saw that black/yellow XI lows were 190 bucks i was like whaaaaa?!

fact of life:
sneaker collecting & living in canada is like oil and water....

...unless you have US connections.

now will prices go down. i doubt it. more like prices will go up in the USA..... and prices in canada stay constant.
...no really.

Quote:
If you (mods) put this thread here, then there will be a chance that JB would take action and make the prices more affordable
Dude dont take this the wrong way but do you really think jordan brand/nike gives a damn about how much people are paying in canada for sneakers
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

IIRC, Nike products cost more in Canada than Europe yet the cost of living in Europe is much higher than Canada. I don't envy you guys.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

dude, you have to understand though, it's not just shoes, it's the whole economy...for example, the shoes are way cheaper in the u.s. but ask some of these dudes what the minimum wage is in their state? and then what minimum wage is in your province? some states it's like 5 bucks an hour, whereas in canada it's like 8 dollars an hour. all prices are adjusted to different standards of living.

edit: p.s. it is bull though, i hate payin that much hahaha did i just contradict my whole arguement? whatever...
karmaloop repcode: JU10702 <-----20%off

karmaloop rep code: JU10702 <--20%off

WHY ARE JORDANS SO EXPENSIVE IN CANADA????????????
Quote:
I've heard of the previous one been posted here and then moved to the Canada forum, where there is less than 30 people who frequently post there.
Quote:
there will be a chance that JB would take action and make the prices more affordable.

Brand Jordan is already aware of this, and if you've read the original thread you'd know they have talked about adjusting our retail prices as early as Spring '08.

Back
Top Bottom