JB FALL 2010 FYI ( UPDATED 12/10 WITH PICS)

thanks for the pics, wow, so much noise coming out.

silly names

"jordan airs"
"rare air"
"grown"
....groans

IX invasion, this gone give me a chance to step my IX game up. And I gotta see the II's, actually one of my favorite Jordans

Sounds good for the releases on the Retro IX's..i like those Black/Citrus joints..even though there not an OG colorway..

Fusion 5s again...seriously? Nobody bought them when they first released why would anyone want them now. . .

Originally Posted by dtb00201

you guys peep the sky high retro?...kind of random
That is what I was thinking. Does it count as a retro since it never released? I will wait to see real pics before I pass judgement.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

charcoal 9's sound good.
pimp.gif

thanks jordan for making something nice for 2010 im happy i didn't buy fusion 9

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

charcoal 9's sound good.

exactly. these are the only thing in this post that matters. everything else
smh.gif

charcoals WILL be copped. yall can have everything else.

Actually the Fusion 5's did sell, don't get it twisted everyone in the hood had or still has some of these. I see them everyday, and know for a factthat Fusion 5's are actually one of the top selling releases.

Am I the only one that wants the SKY HIGH?
OG sample right there. Lol... Definitely copped!
******With discount of course.

WHO was lobbying for the Pro Strongs to retro?! And three separate releases? JB hasn't realized they don't have to retro shoes just to retro them?? Ipersonally would have loved to see a retro of the white/red Vindicates if they were going to surprise us. Pro Strongs if I can recall, sold awfully...no onewanted a shoe endorsed by Vin Baker then or now.

Originally Posted by GoBlueFan24

Actually the Fusion 5's did sell, don't get it twisted everyone in the hood had or still has some of these. I see them everyday, and know for a fact
that Fusion 5's are actually one of the top selling releases.

unfortunately, this is the truth.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom