JB/Gentry's Advisors : PLEASE RETRO THESE.

The Greatest Non-Air Jordan Ever.

DSC03944.JPG

DSC03945.JPG

DSC03946.JPG

DSC03947.JPG

DSC03948.JPG

DSC03949.JPG

DSC03951.JPG

7th Grade...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Blk/Red and Blk/Blue needs to retro too...

Yes, Indeed.

Remeber my AAU coach and his son wearing alternate colors of these.

Sweetest jumpman of all time.

they def. need to retro the blk/red ones i got the og's but i cant wear them the way i would like too heres pics dont mind the dubs

Soooo many memories. I still remember seeing those "butter" billboards with Eddie Jones on em' for these.
If I remember correctly CEOinsane went off about these serving their purpose....thus never going to be retroed again.
I think JB first started testing the market to see how a non-numbered/team J would do, and these started it all.

P.S. If any nike/JB employee's are reading this please retro more VI's next year, seriously.

Jumpman Pro... Oh goshhh!
One of the best; the very first Team Jordan shoes.
If they were retroed, I'll be glad. They can't destroy this shoes because THERE ISN'T ANY SWOOSH ON THEM!

I'm surprised that they haven't retroed yet.

By far the best Jumpman shoe to release. If they did release, I'd be happy with the OG colors...ESPECIALLY the white/navy.

They can keep all that orange blaze, brisk blue, green bean, DTRT colorways...

Lets retro these with basic color schemes.

I remember I got the black and blue ones because I thought they were the new AJs. Those were the days.

Jumpman Pro Quicks Retroed a few years back, no way that G would let these go undone.
Had these my Senior year in highschool...almost wore them to prom
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Jordan Team FBI, that was one of the best basketball I have ever had
Had the the All Black Kicks.
RETRO THESE BAD BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Team Jordans from back in the day were real nice... Now a days the are srt8 wack.

Back
Top Bottom