JB GOING BACK TO THE NUMBERED JORDAN WITH AJ XX5 IN NEXT YEAR

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]BP[/color]

no hate intended, but I was under the impression BP photoshops existing shoes. I would be interested to see what you could come up with thoughbecause you def. got creativity. Your response to the 1/2 cents was
pimp.gif

Wow, they have stooped to a new low. But then again - the 2009's were horrible. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe the winner should get a new positionthere.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

wouldnt it technically be called the xx4?

NOPE 2k9 sadly floped and took that spot

i mean wouldnt the shoe be called the xx4 n not xx5 cuase the last shoe was called the 2k9?

I'm entering this contest.

Im going to do a 3d model or a something MUCH better then my first draft MS PAINT sketch up

Trying to get stlyes from the 1,9,16,5,19,18,XX3 in there

No offense but these look like the waterproof boots from walmart
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I'm entering this contest.

Im going to do a 3d model or a something MUCH better then my first draft MS PAINT sketch up

Trying to get stlyes from the 1,9,16,5,19,18,XX3 in there

No offense but these look like the waterproof boots from walmart
roll.gif

these are the wackest shoes i have ever seen...look like some crocks that got lit on fire...Xx...

they say have your entry in by the 25 of july but the reality is the next jordan is already almost done by now, in sample production and doing minoradjustments.

The idea probably has potential, but I don't know if I trust the right design will be picked.

This could be ugly.

BP you gotta rep for all of us in NT its a good chance for you to finally get the respect you deserve from JB, show them how to make a good air jordan like thegood ol´days homie we got your back. BP for senior designer jordan brand.

One of the most classic, if not the most, classic lines of sneakers from any company and this is what it boils down to?

Given the success of pre-2000 designs, this is even more of a reason to not cop any Jordan designs as of late. #*+$, the sneaker designs fell off after theXIV's, beginning with the XV's (just speaking entirely of my opinion).

I'm pretty sure that if anyone has talent, these judges might want to steal your ideas so then in the future Jordan can say that they came up with theidea..... Anyone felt that way?

Back
Top Bottom