JBAAC West - Air Jordan XX3 PE - Demar DeRozan - Pics

If you expect people to bow down just because it's a PE shoe of a high school player... ... ...
laugh.gif
@ you

You expect people to just say 'Oh, man... those are a high schoolers PE, so those are HOT'?

That's ******ed. So if they were purple and green with an orange sole, a red lining, and pink aces, you would expect people to be like 'YEAH!! Thoseare HOT! Because they belong to a high schooler!'? You expect that?

^ thats not what im saying. people have the right to their own opinion im just seems like people can be really ridiculous about this stuff sometimes. they looklike titaniums to me and everyone is saying they are bad. whats the big deal anyways i just think its really cool that a high schooler has his own pe.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If that black panel were nubuck or suede (instead of leather) and less busy (more subtle stitching, like black and dark gray), they would look I.N.S.A.N.E. in my opinion.

As they are, they look horrible.
samething I was thinking I don't really like black leather shoes

I actually like the black leather on these, but as far as the stitching goes i agree 100%

Entirely too much going on with the colorway - like an Oregon Ducks uniform. Agree with everyone's comments about the home stitching on the ankles.

nice colorway..but imo it(colorway) look kinda ugly on the XX3's..but thanks for the piks once again MaZe...

boys on here heated cuz they will never get anything jb personalized...its hate. if jb goes out of its way to personalize for a high school player its straightfire.

Damn.................JB Should employ all you guys to design their kicks......Just give it a rest man.....its not for sale

Back
Top Bottom