Jean Grae Should Have Been In Little Brother

After hearing the album she did with 9th Wonder I'm Conviced She would have been a perfect for this Group. Phonte+Jean Grae+Big Pooh+9th Wonder=CompleteFire. How you'll feel

I think that would be dope but she's dope by herself IMO. I wish she got more love in the industry.

Just cause someone is good with 9th doesn't mean they should be in Little Brother. Might as well start a super group

Buckshot+Little Brother+ Jean Grae+ Jay-Z + Murs + Wale

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Just cause someone is good with 9th doesn't mean they should be in Little Brother. Might as well start a super group

Buckshot+Little Brother+ Jean Grae+ Jay-Z + Murs + Wale
I'm talking about she fits them Her style is Little Brother Esque thats what i mean

eek.gif

another LB thread ? Son is on fire
pimp.gif

I'm with you on this one though. She's
pimp.gif
would have fit in well. Very slept on.

Agreed. Her style does fit with LB's. But then what would Little Brother be called with a female in there??

If you check the 3 Mcs collabo record I'd say yes, anytime I hear Jean with Phonte or Pooh it's very dope and content wise she'd fit in like shebeen in the group from the start(her lyrically ability is no question) but I don't think she should've been inLB. I always see LB as the dudes who repped Durham NC hard and I probably wouldn't have took interest in to more dudes from the area and look in to theJustus League
pimp.gif

On a side note who's that chick rapping at the end of the tracks on Dream Merchant 2? It's always on a different beat from the song at the end(usuallya LB one)

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Agreed. Her style does fit with LB's. But then what would Little Brother be called with a female in there??

Little Brother & Sister?

Just a thought

Not to thread jack but someone school me on Jean Grae. I've never really got a chance to check her out but always heard a little buzz about her.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom