Jeep Owners of NT

Oh I dont see them totally going crossover too. What I meant and maybe I did not make it clear is with the WK2, they are going for the crossover look. I agreethat the Wrangler owners are the most die hard and wont change one bit. I have seen that on numerous Jeep forums. Saying anything about the WK2 to them is awaste of time because they dont want to hear it, they'll spit on the WK2.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

IMO the Patriot and Compass are not crossovers. Those are just the entry level for Jeep. (Another dumb move. I swear I could run Jeep better.)

When I hear crossover, I think of the Enclave, and the Lexus RX and other vehicles with that sort of style. Take a look at WK2 and what do you see? That sort of design.

But hey we all have different opinions.
There is no room for interpretation on what a crossover is. Crossover is a vehicle with unibody construction, a truck is body on frame construction. So it either is a crossover or it isn't a crossover.
The Grand Cherokee's have always been a unibody construction since its introduction in 1993.

I am talking about the styling. The WK2 in my opinion looks a little like an X5 (rear), a Nissan Murano (front fascia), and a Dodge Journey (sides of thevehicle).

Burns- You'll take the Cherokee side of questions and I will take the Grand Cherokee side of questions. lol

I am a Grand Cherokee aficionado, if you haven't been able to tell so already. haha

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

srt8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick truck man SICK!
COSIGN!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My Jeep: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (Stock.....For Now)
I would keep it stock...it's going to be a classic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wats so funny? you know this jeep goes FASTER then da Porsche truck for 1/2 da price? yeah....

Hows your gas mileage on that SRT. I've heard its pretty bad but you probably don't care. I don't get that great an mpg on my Mustang and itsannoying hearing people say "why do you drive a V8?" I'd rather take the bad mileage and drive my baby then some econobox.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Hows your gas mileage on that SRT. I've heard its pretty bad but you probably don't care. I don't get that great an mpg on my Mustang and its annoying hearing people say "why do you drive a V8?"
where u live, seattle?
laugh.gif

v8 power da way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Hows your gas mileage on that SRT. I've heard its pretty bad but you probably don't care. I don't get that great an mpg on my Mustang and its annoying hearing people say "why do you drive a V8?"
where u live, seattle?
laugh.gif

v8 power da way
pimp.gif

Nah i'm in LA but all my friends that be pushin there i4's throw that question at me. Got co workers asking me too, it's annoying.

Hows your gas mileage on that SRT. I've heard its pretty bad but you probably don't care. I don't get that great an mpg on my Mustang and its annoying hearing people say "why do you drive a V8?" I'd rather take the bad mileage and drive my baby then some econobox.
I get 6-7 in the city and 14 on the highway. I like to go fast too.
happy.gif
V8 FTW.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wats so funny? you know this jeep goes FASTER then da Porsche truck for 1/2 da price? yeah....
That's what I find funny. I don't understand why you brought up Porsche, what does that have to do with anything?

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Didn't take any pics but here's a couple pics from google so you guys get the idea.

I own a 1989 Grand Wagoneer and a 2001 Cherokee Sport, both black. Before that, I had a 1998 Cherokee Classic.

titlepic.jpg

image.jpg

REAL Jeeps. If it ain't square and boxy, it ain't a Jeep.

Props to all the NT Jeep owners. Best suv's in the world!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I absolutely love Wagoneers. Beautiful.

Heres my XJ..2000 Classic.
15q2nac.jpg

I love it. Best thing I've ever bought. Most likely gonna drop in an Old Man Emu 3'' lift come Spring...Safari rack in the next 2 months, andBulletproof Bumpers
complete.jpg

I'm already looking into either another XJ or a YJ.

Dream car is the Wrangler Renegade
91_Jeep_Renegade.jpg

And sure that SRT is nice and all..but honestly, I can't stand the new Jeeps except the Wranglers.. If its not boxy, it's not a Jeep.

^ I see you, Yoda.

That 2000 Cherokee Classic is right.
glasses.gif
Always thought those wheelswere sick. Props, man. Keep that thing rocking! Those additions should make it even more
eek.gif
Can never go wrong with the Cherokee.

I've had my Wagoneer since summer '01 - found it in the newspaper. Had my mechanic check it out, then slapped some new Michelin XW4's on it andbeen going ever since.

I haven't driven it much the past year. Needs a new fuel tank skid plate and a couple minor things but it'll still get down. If you ever come acrossone to buy, look for rust at the skid plate (if it gets bad enough, the gas tank will sink out over time as the straps and plate itself become less able tobear the weight), look for rust at the panels behind the rear tires (if the grommets that hold in the roof rack are dry-rotted they can let in water which willrun into those wheel wells), and make sure the carburetor is either new or recently rebuilt and adjusted properly. Aside from these things, the GW isbulletproof reliable. AMC 5.9L V8, Chrysler Torqueflite 727 transmission, Selec-Trac shift-on-the-fly full-time 4WD, full-size SJ ladder truck frame...it's a tank. Love this truck.

The YJ Wrangler (1987-1995) is my favorite Wrangler. Love everything about it, from the square headlights to the utilitarian dash and instruments. I'vebeen fortunate to drive various Jeeps over the years and two of my friends had YJ's. It's THE Wrangler. The new ones today are pretty awesome but theYJ is still the best in my eyes. Now you got me wanting to go find one.
laugh.gif

Still would like to find a ZJ Grand Cherokee. Someone in my family used to have a 98 GC Laredo in Driftwood and it was just sickness. I got to drive it a lotso that helps.

I'm a Jeep NUT so I could have a stable of like 10 and still want more. My dream is to have a new Commander, a 98 GC, another XJ, a YJ, and still have my01 XJ and 89 SJ.
I'll be driving Jeeps the rest of my life, no doubt.
I can't stand the new Jeeps except the Wranglers.. If its not boxy, it's not a Jeep.
Agreed, brother.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's what I find funny. I don't understand why you brought up Porsche, what does that have to do with anything?
obviously i brought up da porsche because it USED to be da fastest SUV on da market..till jeep dropped this badboy.

and to think this truck ain't gonna be classic in 15 years is or so when da government is playing around with taxing carbon is being short sighted.

Hows your gas mileage on that SRT. I've heard its pretty bad but you probably don't care. I don't get that great an mpg on my Mustang and its annoying hearing people say "why do you drive a V8?" I'd rather take the bad mileage and drive my baby then some econobox.
I get 6-7 in the city and 14 on the highway. I like to go fast too.
happy.gif
V8 FTW.
smile.gif
nice ride
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at that gas mileage.
laugh.gif

^Hey you gotta pay to play bro. Thats just the way it is. I knew what I bought when I bought it.

Jeep and Fuel Economy are two things that do not go hand in hand and IMO should not even be used in the same sentence.
smile.gif

I have a 05 grand Cherokee laredo and a 98 Cherokee. I'm from Toledo, Ohio which is the home of Jeep and both parents work there so we all have at leastone.

nice car but dang! 6-7 mpg...people get higher mpg on the track lol never knew they were that bad...just pray it doesn't go back upto like 4.50$ a galagain

Beep, beep! Who got the keys to my Jeep? Vrooooooooooooom!

My dad had an '00 Wrangler Sahara, w/both tops. Besides the high center-of-gravity, it was a nice lil' toy.

Originally Posted by anacki

I have a 05 grand Cherokee laredo and a 98 Cherokee. I'm from Toledo, Ohio which is the home of Jeep and both parents work there so we all have at least one.
I remember a couple years back seeing all the jeeps at this monstrous parking lot across from UT-Scott Park. Must have been 3,000 jeeps there.

Back
Top Bottom