Jeezy x Don Cannon : Trap or Die 2 - The mythical beast doth exist

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip...e=1&show_portrait=1&color=ff5f00&fullscreen=1http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip...e=1&show_portrait=1&color=ff5f00&fullscreen=1
Don Cannon x Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 from Decatur Dan on Vimeo.

pimp.gif

Cannon?
No Drama?
Word?
Im excited now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote: when T.I.'s new GG and Wayne's DIV are ready to drop, this ++!#$ Drama better not taking his time like he did with TINC2.

Was just about to post this.

Trust me Jeezy did not like that stunt Drama pulled on the Radio right before Gucci dropped...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We might actually get some fye beats and Cannon always been a better mixtape dj to me anyways

Dudes need to chill wit the sequals, but ima check
for this. Been waitin since superbowl weekend.

Originally Posted by cartune

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We might actually get some fye beats and Cannon always been a better mixtape dj to me anyways

You remember right before the Super Bowl when you was frontin like you knew the CDs was pressed up n Drama was just waiting on the album cover.

Spoiler [+]
21j6nbp.png

Just ##@%## wit ya.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You remember right before the Super Bowl when you was frontin like you knew the CDs was pressed up n Drama was just waiting on the album cover.

smh.gif

Just %%*+#$ wit ya.

Naw mane I said the %!$% was complete and everybody was waiting on Drama.  it was ready for Super Bowl weekend Drama just didnt release it

it wont be a GG mixtape. no Drama on it at all. idk if they are beefin again or what but its a cannon mixtape now.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spoiler [+]
21j6nbp.png

Just ##@%## wit ya.

laugh.gif
So what are you saying I was lying? Cause I wasnt the only one saying it was done and ready to go. Even Rankin said the #%$! was done and suppose to drop that weekend. Why would I put myself in a position like that and say yea its coming out this weekend if I wasnt told it was coming out by !%!%%@ close to the project? 

Yea Big Dog is about to shut %!@% down. Shooting videos back to back. And now the mixtape is on the way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cannon is talking on twitter like its coming out really soon. I hope it comes out by the end of this week.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Cannon?
No Drama?
Word?
Im excited now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote: when T.I.'s new GG and Wayne's DIV are ready to drop, this ++!#$ Drama better not taking his time like he did with TINC2.
"I'll slap the $@#* out of Drama. He knows that. He wasn't loyal," said Jeezy, "But me putting my hands on that man ain't gonna make him respect what I'm saying. I'm just not gonna ###+ with him anymore."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Especially after that Jeezy/Gucci thing Drama did, im not even surprised. This needs to drop ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom