Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

It's not even about the Clintons at this point, but moreso people's eagerness to dismiss everything as a "conspiracy". As if there hasn't been ridiculous amounts of "conspiracies" in the past proven to be true. As if it's far fetched for important politicians & billionaires to use their power to silence people & abuse the legal system to their liking.

dudes have went harder to clown conspiracies then question why bill clinton (who already has PLENTY of murky details involving him & his wife)... have been to an island literally used for pedophilia.... over 20 times with a KNOWN pedophile.

this is exactly why i try & ignore politics, dudes legit treat this **** as if it's the NBA. they will look past anything to make sure their "team" looks good & forget all of the detrimental **** each side does as long as it isn't as "bad" as the others.

I don't put nothing past these politicians. I mean some people might go overboard with theories but politics is a dirty f'n game and a large majority of them got dirt. That's why I'm never gonna be a rid of die person to some political party.

Bro...Bill Clinton likely did some shady ****. Not ONE person in here have suggested other wise. You arguing a straw man.

But you have some dudes in here are posting Pizza Gate and Seth Rich conspiracies as “stay woke” **** on the Clinton’s.

If you’re anywhere familiar with that....THAT should be laughed off. Full stop.

two things,

I'm not simply referencing NT when i say these things.... the general consensus in the public in regards to the Clinton's on this... is two sides mulling over Clinton conspiracies & whether or not they could have this Epstein dude killed. speculation either way

what isn't really being discussed is the fact that Clinton's name was on a ledger on Epstein's plane more than a dozen times... and has visited his ****ing island several times, witnesses from older cases have literally stated that Bill was there..... and somehow this isn't being heavily discussed or question on a national level?

Instead i've seen Trump's one quote of Epstein being a fun guy to hang out with, plastered on every single article. Now Trump is absolutely capable of being involved with this nasty **** with out a doubt. but the way clinton's involvement & friendship with Epstein is being downplayed in the public is WILD.

Also i never really went into detail about pizzagate, but wasn't the overall point of it that global elites were running a child sex ring?? are we not here discussing the FACT that a multibillionaire who flew many global elite out to his private island, on his private plane..... is now being charged for being a well known pedo who used that island to run a child sex ring?

nothing about that is laughable

What if this is all one big story?

Lemme find out Epstein was a Catholic Scout Master...

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

What if this is all one big story?

Catholic church is TEFLON there's literally got to be 1000's of cases towards that establishment and it hasn't even been chipped. another case of people being invested in something all their life & not being able to back away from what they were taught.

People still think they're the "good ones". The Clinton's have done a good job at creating that image w/o actually doing anything to prove it.

If the Clintons were these mass murderers like these tin-foil people portray them to be, why not just have Trump offed like Luca Brasi in The Godfather?

Makes sense, doesn't it?

If the Clintons were these mass murderers like these tin-foil people portray them to be, why not just have Trump offed like Luca Brasi in The Godfather?

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Or why wouldn’t DJT have mentioned it during the elections or done something by now?

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

tkthafm tkthafm
Makes sense why this dude whole background and money appear to be created out of thin air.

Yup. This guy went from nothing, no credentials at all, working as a math teacher to some high flying financier with connections to the most elite people in the world, living in the most expensive house in Manhattan, private planes, private island... I don’t buy it. Highly likely he was planted to get information, we just will never know for who.

Also i never really went into detail about pizzagate, but wasn't the overall point of it that global elites were running a child sex ring?? are we not here discussing the FACT that a multibillionaire who flew many global elite out to his private island, on his private plane..... is now being charged for being a well known pedo who used that island to run a child sex ring?

nothing about that is laughable

***** went into the Pizza store...fired a round with an AR-15...and realized he’d been duped by a conspiracy theory :lol:.

The same people that started the pizza gate theory are right wing conspiracy theorist who have proven to be malicious, bumbling buffoons. And there are direct lines with these people...and many of the Clinton conspiracy theories that just get thrown out.....

Like, you should read up on Ed Butowski and the BS he put the Seth Rich family thru....all for a conspiracy theory. Some sick ****.

Like...half truths and misinformation are having real consequences. It’s sick. Do your real research to the best you can. Of course...question everything. But don’t let confirmation bias and rejection of in your face facts cloud your judgement.

Yup. This guy went from nothing, no credentials at all, working as a math teacher to some high flying financier with connections to the most elite people in the world, living in the most expensive house in Manhattan, private planes, private island... I don’t buy it. Highly likely he was planted to get information, we just will never know for who.

And the guy who gave Epstein his very first position at an elite school... with NO high school diploma, experience or credentials....just so happens to be AG Bill Barr’s. (the ****** in CHARGE of the prisons) Father

Makes sense, doesn't it?
People like u are too dense to see the big picture .. no shade, just an observation.

The Clinton's aren't who y'all think they are. I don't know them personally but they are notorious and have a don't **** with them vibe in the political arena....

These conspiracies have been going on for over 20 years .

Part of a bigger story

More than 400 lawsuits filed in New York courts as part of new child sex abuse law
More than 400 lawsuits have been filed in New York as part of a new child sex abuse law that expands the ways that survivors can use the legal system to address the damage, a state court official said Wednesday.

The New York Child Victims Act, which was signed into law on February 14, created a one-year period when any adult survivors of child sexual abuse can sue an abuser or a negligent institution, no matter how long ago the abuse took place. That period began on Wednesday.
In New York City, 169 cases were filed, said Lucian Chalfen, a spokesman for the New York Unified Court System, said in an email. Another 258 cases were filed outside of New York City. In all, 427 lawsuits have been filed, he said.
The state court system was expecting so many lawsuits that 45 judges have been set aside to deal exclusively with the influx of cases, Chalfen said.

The designated 45 judges, including 12 in New York City, make up just a fraction of the state's 1,350 paid judges, but they are preparing for an "influx" of lawsuits, Chalfen said. Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the Archdiocese of New York, Jehovah's Witnesses, Rockefeller University, the Boy Scouts, Jeffrey Epstein and others on Wednesday.
"The revived Child Victims Act cases are critically important cases, raising numerous challenging legal issues, that must be adjudicated as consistently and expeditiously as possible across the state," Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence K. Marks said. "We are fully committed to providing appropriate and sufficient resources to achieve that goal."
The idea behind the law is that many victims of child sexual abuse keep it a secret for years, well beyond the previous statute of limitations, out of shame and fear.

The law firm Weitz & Luxenberg said it has 1,200 clients across the state expected to file child sex abuse lawsuits, according to spokesman Nick Palladino. Only about 10 of those will likely be filed on Wednesday because of the "sheer volume" of lawsuits, he said.
Mitchell Garabedian, who filed a lawsuit on behalf of a man who says he was sexually abused by former US cardinal Theodore McCarick, said it was a day of reckoning for a number of institutions.
"This is a historic and hopeful day for clergy sexual abuse victims and sexual abuse victims," he said. "And it's a day of reckoning for the Catholic Church, the Boy Scouts of America and all institutions supervising pedophiles and pedophiles in the state of New York."
"I've been waiting years," the man, James Grein, said Wednesday. "I've suffered many, many years. And this last year has been tremendously up and down and I'm just joyful for the day today."
The Vatican dismissed McCarrick in February after a church trial found him guilty of sexually abusing minors.
Jeffrey Lena, who has represented the Holy See in US courts, declined to comment.
The director of communications for the Archdiocese of New York, Joseph Zwilling, said the archdiocese had been anticipating today's legal actions.
"The Archdiocese of New York has been anticipating the filing of lawsuits since the Child Victim's Act passed earlier this year, even as we continue to invite people to consider our successful program to bring compensation quickly to qualified claimants through the archdiocesan Independent Reconciliation and Compensation Program," he said.
"While we carefully review the claims made in these suits, we ask that people pray for peace and healing for all those who have suffered from the sin and crime of the sexual abuse of minors, wherever it occurred, particularly victim-survivors and their families."
Child sex abuse survivors Joelle Casteix, Jeff Dion, and Bridie Farrell of the Zero Abuse Project said in a joint statement that the law gives victims the power and ability to come forward, find justice and hold people accountable.
"The sheer volume of lawsuits filed today is both simultaneously heartbreaking and encouraging," they said. "It is indicative of just how deep-rooted the problem of child sex abuse is in our country."

***** went into the Pizza store...fired a round with an AR-15...and realized he’d been duped by a conspiracy theory :lol:.

The same people that started the pizza gate theory are right wing conspiracy theorist who have proven to be malicious, bumbling buffoons. And there are direct lines with these people...and many of the Clinton conspiracy theories that just get thrown out.....

Like, you should read up on Ed Butowski and the BS he put the Seth Rich family thru....all for a conspiracy theory. Some sick ****.

Like...half truths and misinformation are having real consequences. It’s sick. Do your real research to the best you can. Of course...question everything. But don’t let confirmation bias and rejection of in your face facts cloud your judgement.

I just did a quick research behind it... and yes the entire pizza part & the conspiracy behind that is some other ****.

However the main theme of it seemed to be that several major democratic players were involved in a sex trafficking ring, based off what they found on that island and in that house.... that part wasn't a lie at all. There are tons of politicians (democratic & republican) who have heavy ties to this dude who is a known pedophile & have partied with this dude & went to his island also.

So while pizzagate may be a conspiracy the much more important and overlaying message is that there are clear indicators that powerful people from all over the country have ties with a major child sec trafficking ring.

I mean the Epstein case isn't a conspiracy at all we have facts & coverage indicating these ties of elites & pedophilia...... except it was on a private island rather then some random pizza shops.

a few months ago would a story that a multi billionaire, with heavy ties to politicians, was running a pedophilia ring on an island, in which he has had several elite government officials fly to said island for "parties".... would that story sound any more believable ??

I

a few months ago would a story that a multi billionaire, with heavy ties to politicians, was running a pedophilia ring on an island, in which he has had several elite government officials fly to said island for "parties".... would that story sound any more believable ??

That story is believable tho. The Epstein reporting has been going on for a minute. Maybe you just weren’t fully in tune with it. The reason for the renewed scrutiny is Trump decided to appoint Alex Acosta as Labor Secretary in 2017. Alex Acosta is the guy who let Epstein off the hook on the case in ‘07/08. Acosta had to be confirmed by the senate. What followed was investigative reporting and digging into Acosta’s past as a prosecutor in FL. More details came out about how he got Epstein the “sweetheart deal” in ‘08.

Here’s the questioning from Tim Klaine (who ironically was Hillary Clinton’s running mate as Vice President :lol:)

He...and the majority of Democrats voted NOT to confirm Acosta because they had questions of this. Every Republican senator but ONE voted to confirm Acosta...with this knowledge.

Fast forward to July 2019....and more details emerge about how Acosta basically broke the law in a plea agreement to get Epstein off. Acosta, after being told not to resign and not initially resigning...finally steps down after intense pressure. Epstein gets charged, taken up the road...and here we are.

That story is believable tho. The Epstein reporting has been going on for a minute. Maybe you just weren’t fully in tune with it. The reason for the renewed scrutiny is Trump decided to appoint Alex Acosta as Labor Secretary in 2017. Alex Acosta is the guy who let Epstein off the hook on the case in ‘07/08. Acosta had to be confirmed by the senate. What followed was investigative reporting and digging into Acosta’s past as a prosecutor in FL. More details came out about how he got Epstein the “sweetheart deal” in ‘08.

Here’s the questioning from Tim Klaine (who ironically was Hillary Clinton’s running mate as Vice President :lol:)

He...and the majority of Democrats voted NOT to confirm Acosta because they had questions of this. Every Republican senator but ONE voted to confirm Acosta...with this knowledge.

Fast forward to July 2019....and more details emerge about how Acosta basically broke the law in a plea agreement to get Epstein off. Acosta, after being told not to resign and not initially resigning...finally steps down after intense pressure. Epstein gets charged, taken up the road...and here we are.

So in a nutshell Both high ranking republican & democratic officials have very questionable ties to this Epstein dude... who from all i have read has been relative non discreet with his pedophilia & sex trafficking of children.

My thing is while Pizzagate obviously wasn't true in regards to the specific meeting spots and it's target of specifically the DMC. the overlaying message of USA politicians being involved in a large spread sex ring was dismissed as a conspiracy back then... This Epstein case leans heavily on implicating just that.

So in all honesty was the pizza gate conspiracy really that farfetched? the details were off but the overarching theme turned out to be true & even broader than speculated.

Back
Top Bottom