Jenna Jameson Gives Birth to Twins

She better home school her kids or Tito better teach them how to fight. Either way....it will be tough living that life....

it;ll be akward meeting Jenna's guy freinds....
Male star:hey there son, u know i useto work with your mother b4 you were born.
son:yea i hear that ALOT

Wow. Just heard about this.. I wonder if with her history what kind of mother she would be like...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dn590

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dn590

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Wow. Just heard about this.. I wonder if with her history what kind of mother she would be like...
My boy works at the hospital doing administrative work/admitting in labor and delivery and he says that Jenna and Tito couldn't be nicer. Very friendly down to Earth people who are always very polite and nice to all the staff and other people (whether patients or guests) at the hospital.

(funny unrelated story) Kobe's wife also had both of their kids at that same hospital and he was working the night she came in to deliver (first kid). Hesaid Kobe was FRANTIC when he pulled up. My buddy grabbed a wheel chair and wheeled Vanessa up to a room and then had the balls to ask "Mr. Bryant do youwant me to park your car for you while you stay here with your wife?" Kobe was like nah i'll take care of it hahahaha. Smart dude... I wouldn'ttrust my boy behind the wheels. My dude got a brand spankin new M3 when he was 21 and proceeded to total that thing within 18 months.

Doctor prolly walked right in her with an umbrella and picked the kids up, brought em out and handed em off to Tito

Originally Posted by wj4

It will only be a matter of time before the home footage of the delivery surfaces on the internet with DJ Unk's "Walk It Out" being played on the background.

I feel bad for the kids, they're going to be scarred for life when their friends show them vids of how their mom got down.

Walk it out tho
laugh.gif

The walk it out line is really good.

This thread has provided many laughs!
Great quotes fellas! LOL

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by RizingPhenix

not feeling too welcome @ nketlk
ohwell.gif

i kinda knew what you were shooting for. maybe it would have gone over a little better if you went with a picture like this...

caves.jpg

or this...

caves1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
still not funny

Back
Top Bottom