JENNIFER LOPEZ IS PREGNANT!! COUNTDOWN TO TIG 'OL BITTIES!

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071...e/lopez_dc
Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - After weeks of speculation, U.S. singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has confirmed that she is pregnant, People magazine reported on Thursday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"Marc and I are expecting a baby," the 38-year-old singer told the audience on Wednesday night during the last stop on a joint North American concert tour with her singer husband Marc Anthony.

After the announcement to an audience in Miami, Anthony shrugged his shoulders, caressed his wife's stomach, then leaned over and kissed her belly.

"I didn't know she was going to talk," he told the crowd.

The Miami show marked the last stop of Lopez's first concert tour.

"This is a special time in our lives," said New York-born Lopez, who has sold 17 million records worldwide and released six albums. "And we waited until the last show to tell you."

Lopez, who has been married three times, tied the knot with 39-year-old Anthony in 2004.

Fans of the singer started sending notes of congratulations to the star.

"Thanks for sharing with us your personal life. Congratulations!," wrote Glenda Santiago on Lopez's page on social networking site Facebook.
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

pics
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

that washed up @#%$ is played out.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
Turbo Lag : The split second that the other car THINKS they have a chance.​

jlo-marc-anthony-pre-super-bowl-01.jpg

Thats how the baby was made. She didn't know what hit her. But everyone knows this will be the outcome:

Chihuahua-7.jpg

the question is, would you hit it after 6 months- tig bittied and all?

i would
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

i swear the OP is a loser...and whoever else is anticipating the look of her breasts

AIM: JGsincere
Gamertag: E p i D 3 M 1 KJG_Sincere@yahoo.com
Trying To Do The Opposite Of Left​

Yeah I don't even think some enhanced boobies can save her from how hard she has fallen off :\
ohwell.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

pregnant halle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pregnant j-lo

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

No one looking for Jenny anymore. Fell off hard.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

This post isn't even congratulatory. It's in anticipation of seeing her mammary glands. :lol:
laugh.gif
How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

She's wack as @#%$, washed up, tired.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

Quote:
She's wack as , washed up, tired.

Excuse me but how is she any different than Halle Berry? Halle is actually older. I got to show love to them both.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

She's 38? I think she looks damn good. Better than 98% of the 38 y/o female population.

The Mayor: Always do the right thing.
Mookie: That's it?
The Mayor: That's it.
Mookie: I got it. I'm gone.​

Quote:
Excuse me but how is she any different than Halle Berry? Halle is actually older. I got to show love to them both.

Halle is beautiful and far from washed up or wack, while the same CANNOT be said for Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom