|||--- Jeremih "Birthday Sex" VOL Is this the PG-13 version? (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

Joined Jul 17, 2002
Damn near everybody bumping this in their cars
...........Horriblevideo, but lead girl is

Joined Sep 28, 2005
vid was so boring...

how old is he...i thought some like 11 year old kid sang this...

are they gonna actually allow them to say "sex" on tv...they blocked it out on the radio...

i'm starting to hate this song...its just seem ridiculous to me...

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Yall on water.
Song is still ill especially when you putting it down,
Homie do look mad awkward with shorty in the video though, i woulda got explicit with that.

Joined Jun 21, 2005
Song - A
Video - D

*Puts on flamesuit* Girl in the video ain't that good, she looks mad old to be in the same video as this yung #+$ lookin negro.

Joined Nov 27, 2005
thinking about it again..this was a bad video..nothing said "birthday" in that video..but i saw a behind the scenes footage..and i saw waaaay moregirls than this...may be another vid..idk

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Ole girl in the video is butt-ugly---but, the song is, and has always been flames. Glad he finally has a video for the masses to look at.

Joined Mar 27, 2006
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Ole girl in the video is butt-ugly---but, the song is, and has always been flames. Glad he finally has a video for the masses to look at.

Joined Feb 27, 2007
I showed this song to a couple of my friends a few months ago and next thing I knew I was hearing it everywhere, truly ridiculous how famous the song became.

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Song - A
Video - D

*Puts on flamesuit* Girl in the video ain't that good, she looks mad old to be in the same video as this yung #+$ lookin negro.

word...she has no body...she's just tall...ol boy is cute tho...

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

are they gonna actually allow them to say "sex" on tv...they blocked it out on the radio...

Really? Damn.
Where do you live? Im guessing not in ornear NYC. And you're right. This song is

Joined Apr 21, 2004
I will never watch that video again but I love the song. He is now in my playlist with The Dream and R.Kelly so kudos to him for making it there.

Joined Sep 25, 2004
this can't be the one they gon really put out.they gon put out that version with Fab like Illi said ^..the remix

I hope...

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by krazy88s

Really? Damn.
Where do you live? Im guessing not in or near NYC. And you're right. This song is

VA...they played it when the song first dropped...then they blocked out "sex" now i guess its whatever version they feel like cuz i've beenhearing both...

Joined May 11, 2008
He says
"Tell Me Where Your Want Yo' Gift"
in the Original
in this Vid he says
"Tell Me Where How Your Want Yo' Gift"

That %!#! threw me off

Joined Mar 27, 2006

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Really? Damn.
Where do you live? Im guessing not in or near NYC. And you're right. This song is

VA...they played it when the song first dropped...then they blocked out "sex" now i guess its whatever version they feel like cuz i've been hearing both...
need to make that move asap

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now