|||--- Jeremih "Birthday Sex" VOL Is this the PG-13 version? (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

Damn near everybody bumping this in their cars
laugh.gif
...........Horriblevideo, but lead girl is
pimp.gif

vid was so boring...

how old is he...i thought some like 11 year old kid sang this...

are they gonna actually allow them to say "sex" on tv...they blocked it out on the radio...

i'm starting to hate this song...its just seem ridiculous to me...

Yall on water.
Song is still ill especially when you putting it down,
Homie do look mad awkward with shorty in the video though, i woulda got explicit with that.

Song - A
Video - D

*Puts on flamesuit* Girl in the video ain't that good, she looks mad old to be in the same video as this yung #+$ lookin negro.

thinking about it again..this was a bad video..nothing said "birthday" in that video..but i saw a behind the scenes footage..and i saw waaaay moregirls than this...may be another vid..idk

Ole girl in the video is butt-ugly---but, the song is, and has always been flames. Glad he finally has a video for the masses to look at.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Ole girl in the video is butt-ugly---but, the song is, and has always been flames. Glad he finally has a video for the masses to look at.

I showed this song to a couple of my friends a few months ago and next thing I knew I was hearing it everywhere, truly ridiculous how famous the song became.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Song - A
Video - D

*Puts on flamesuit* Girl in the video ain't that good, she looks mad old to be in the same video as this yung #+$ lookin negro.

word...she has no body...she's just tall...ol boy is cute tho...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

are they gonna actually allow them to say "sex" on tv...they blocked it out on the radio...

laugh.gif
Really? Damn.
smh.gif
Where do you live? Im guessing not in ornear NYC. And you're right. This song is
eyes.gif

I will never watch that video again but I love the song. He is now in my playlist with The Dream and R.Kelly so kudos to him for making it there.

this can't be the one they gon really put out.they gon put out that version with Fab like Illi said ^..the remix

I hope...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
Really? Damn.
smh.gif
Where do you live? Im guessing not in or near NYC. And you're right. This song is
eyes.gif

VA...they played it when the song first dropped...then they blocked out "sex" now i guess its whatever version they feel like cuz i've beenhearing both...

He says
"Tell Me Where Your Want Yo' Gift"
in the Original
in this Vid he says
"Tell Me Where How Your Want Yo' Gift"

That %!#! threw me off

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
Really? Damn.
smh.gif
Where do you live? Im guessing not in or near NYC. And you're right. This song is
eyes.gif

VA...they played it when the song first dropped...then they blocked out "sex" now i guess its whatever version they feel like cuz i've been hearing both...

tired.gif
tired.gif
need to make that move asap
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom