Jeremih - "OUI" New Single from Late Nights: The Album

I expected a lot worse, that's not terrible for 0 promotion and 2 years of delays

like how is he eating as an artist with numbers like those?
I remember when he first came out he had popularity now it's like nothing.

He just got off tour with Cole & like stillin said the singles are plat. I'm sure he's not hurting for anything. Bulk of the money doesn't come from albums anyway

Last edited:
like how is he eating as an artist with numbers like those?
I remember when he first came out he had popularity now it's like nothing.

yeah kind of crazy he is even still around, I thought Birthday Sex would ruin the dude and put him in that Sisqo Thong Song lane where that was what he was always know for

but he's basically an artist who lives by the single now, like Jason Derulo, dude doesn't sell many albums but puts out platinum singles

Add him to the list of artists that are pissed at Def Jam.

Jeremih@Jeremih 2h2 hours ago

@DeafJamRecords y'all don't even deserve my voice

It's not the fact that mi album was actually priced 18.99

There's actually no CD's in the stores to even buy ,that's the main point. each Best Buy was shipped 6-7 copies a peice

@Jeremih

we checked in to the Corperate offices at Best Buy in Chicago and they told us LateNights wasn't on this wks added shipment list ,nor next weeks ?? #MyAlbumJustDroppedLastWeek .

It's ok though I got some'n for everybody who tried me

Jeremih is my guy but there were only two songs I really cared for on this. I'll give it a few more spins cuz sometimes I zone out on my own thoughts but.

Saw him performs with Cole at OVO Fest he was nice live.

Nah, don't bother. I've tried like six times. I just can't listen to it. Garbage. Content is so damn dumb. Give me an album full of songs like Oui and I'll be a fan again.

Jeremih is my guy but there were only two songs I really cared for on this. I'll give it a few more spins cuz sometimes I zone out on my own thoughts but.

same exact feelings i had
ohwell.gif

been a big fan of his i was expecting a lot more

This is about exactly what I was expecting.

Planez, I Did, Impatient, Drank, Pass Dat all good money on a post turn up thot mix. 

Remember Me is dope. 

Everything else is uninspiring and/or b grade post turn up thot music. 

Def Jam is treating their artists so badly.
mean.gif

Looking forward to giving this and the new August Alsina a serious listen over the holidays.

Surprised at how good this album is. Definitely buy this album, well worth it. "I Did" needs to be the next single, ASAP.

Jeremih was robbed of recognition 
mean.gif

Album slaps to me.

playing it rn, slept on it.
mean.gif

waited a long ***** time for this album to drop, then forgot about it.

Just pressed play on track 1 now.

LateNightsXGorillaGlue#5X303Kushwax :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom