Jeremih - "OUI" New Single from Late Nights: The Album

Jeremih is so damn underrated

this joint is just tooooo :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
100% agreed on dude being underrated, never heard a song of his I didn't like and I don't even rock with R&B like that. Rosa Acosta is still the goods.

This song isn't bad either.
pimp.gif

beat cool. song basic tho. Sound like Dream ft. Drake. nice try tho

Last edited:
Song is nice & he is underrated. I made a thread about his mixtape Late Night With Jeremih which still get heavy rotation.

He killed this song... Whoever he wit needs to promote this joint there is NO WAY this doesn't take off in clubs

773 Love is still my jam

He also killed "Just the Tip" with Plies and Luda

Last edited:
Jeremih has been consistently putting out great music, his last album has alot of hidden gems on there from "takeoff" to "love don't change". I hope that Bad Boy can give him the push he needs, hes been killing hooks and such lately and late nights was very good.  With the right push he can take that Trey Songz type of lane where he makes party/sexual music but has r&b joints sprinkled throughout.

dude has a smash right here :pimp:

:smh: at this new stuff. EVERYTHING sounding like a damn DJ Mustard/Chris Brown Loyal type song. Just saw another joint on MTV Jams last night called 24 hours. All this garbage sounds the same.

mean.gif
at this new stuff. EVERYTHING sounding like a damn DJ Mustard/Chris Brown Loyal type song. Just saw another joint on MTV Jams last night called 24 hours. All this garbage sounds the same.
i get what u saying, i feel the same way, but when these mustard songs come on in the club....im jammin to em like...

lol ******* be loving these *****

Last edited:
Jeremiah Needs to drop another tape or something.... I didn't even know he signed to Bad Boy.

i get what u saying, i feel the same way, but when these mustard songs come on in the club....im jammin to em like...

lol ******* be loving these *****
lol just like that too..same face n all

I mess with the song..but this beat sounds like somethin I made on fruity loops back in 05/06
laugh.gif

lol just like that too..same face n all

I mess with the song..but this beat sounds like somethin I made on fruity loops back in 05/06
laugh.gif
lol these records are made for clubs targeted at the females which attracts the males and boom they got a hit

yea mustards beats are pretty simple....now swizzee does it proper, bass, snare, drum patterns are crazy

Jeremih has been consistently putting out great music, his last album has alot of hidden gems on there from "takeoff" to "love don't change". I hope that Bad Boy can give him the push he needs, hes been killing hooks and such lately and late nights was very good.  With the right push he can take that Trey Songz type of lane where he makes party/sexual music but has r&b joints sprinkled throughout.

Love Don't Change was my ****.

This song is cool.

I really saw it for Jeremih a few years ago. I don't know now. He always does his thing on a feature tho

Back
Top Bottom