Jersey Shore cancelled??? Anyone else hear this?

My boy just hit me up saying they cancelled it because it's causing too many problems for MTV? A lot of Italians and people in New Jersey are raising hell.I doubt this though because I know MTV is getting crazy ratings for this show but I hope it's not true?

So they aren't going to show the how the whole girl getting hit thing went down?
smh.gif

that would be the dumbest business move in history after two of the stars were guest on conan and tmz this week. Unless Illuminati phoned home and ended themenstrel show which would make me kind sad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

So they aren't going to show the how the whole girl getting hit thing went down?
smh.gif
MTV already said they werent going to show that part regardless

There are probably 100's of guidos outside mtv studios dancing and doing this in celebration:
guidosweat2.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd be mad if they take this stereotypical show off but let all the black ****ed out shows runamuck[/color]

Originally Posted by el cuco

There are probably 100's of guidos outside mtv studios dancing and doing this in celebration:
guidosweat2.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats quite a big pit stain from all the fist pumping

who cares? it was a hit probably in the Jersey area and that's all...
Big enterprises such as MTV wants a hit nationwide that's probably why they had to cancel it...
the only time i ever was shed light about this show was in the VGA's

they're pulling the scene where she gets punched...but i didn't hear they were canceling the show

they are getting so many viewers it would be dumb to cancel...sure some companies dont want their ads show during the show
but with the amount of people watching there will be plenty of other companies hopping aboard

if Mtv cancels this show, it's gonna be a SITUATION!

but yah, last i heard they were pulling the scene where the chick gets knocked out.

I havnt gotten the chance to check this show out. It looks kinda dope in a stupid, "I can't believe I'm watching this bull" kinda way...

Noooo!
frown.gif

They better not, I made up a bad-*+* drinking game to go with this show

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd be mad if they take this stereotypical show off but let all the black ****ed out shows run amuck[/color]
i agree but the difference is black people hardly ever openly complain about or boycott the shows that portray us negatively. Half the time themajority of the viewers of shows with negative depictions of black people are black people themselves
smh.gif

I was thinking this show would be terrible just like everybody else, but this show is so laughably bad that it's entertaining in spite of itself. Betweenthose dudes looking shook when they almost made the propane tank under their gas grill explode and next week's clip of them "pounding the beat"in the club (that's going to be my new move, #@@ looked tight), I'll be tuning in when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom