Jersey Shore cancelled??? Anyone else hear this?

OMG OMG OMG
roll.gif

If MTV pulls the show im changing my sig to "Get outta here MTV, you *******." I don't even watch the show, but I hate how everything on tv is sowack these days.

Aint no point of watching the show anymore if they pull the punch scene out.

I swear MTV promises you fights on their previews but you never see them

The second week had higher ratings than the first. That almost never happens, so you don't cancel a show that is so successful, no matter who'scomplaining.

I think its the way italians are being portrayed in the show. When the sopranos was on nobody was really caring, a matter of fact it was embraced ifanything. The show is comedy to me. I live down the street from that club "the headliner". That place is guido central.

the show continue to increase viewers and whatever sponsors they lose they get from others.

This is a goldmine for them. They are not canceling it. Just taking out the punch scene.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

who cares? it was a hit probably in the Jersey area and that's all...
Big enterprises such as MTV wants a hit nationwide that's probably why they had to cancel it...
the only time i ever was shed light about this show was in the VGA's

tired.gif

show is a hit nationwide...only people upset are Italians and folks in Jersey...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Big enterprises such as MTV wants a hit nationwide that's probably why they had to cancel it...

tired.gif

show is a hit nationwide...only people upset are Italians and folks in Jersey...

Why would MTV cancel it??

Controversy = High Ratings.

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd be mad if they take this stereotypical show off but let all the black ****ed out shows run
amuck[/color]

Amen to that.

laugh.gif
im not gonna lie I hit up mtv.com to watch the first episode. I really wanted to watch the episode with that girl getting punched in the face. Im sure illcheck out a couple more episodes tho if its not cancelled

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tired.gif

hahahaha this cat spiderman thinking he is the authority on what is popular in America today. Just cause he's only he's seen it mentioned was duringthe VGA's means that NOBODY is watching it..... riiiiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom