Jersey Shore cancelled??? Anyone else hear this?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

who cares? it was a hit probably in the Jersey area and that's all...
Big enterprises such as MTV wants a hit nationwide that's probably why they had to cancel it...
the only time i ever was shed light about this show was in the VGA's

tired.gif

show is a hit nationwide...only people upset are Italians and folks in Jersey...

Why would MTV cancel it??

Controversy = High Ratings.

If anything, the show is a hit everywhere but Jersey. If I lived in Jersey I wouldn't want this show on because it is stereotyping the people there andshowing it in a bad light. Everywhere else people are watching it for the constant laughs, seriously doubt it is cancelled.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Noooo!
frown.gif

They better not, I made up a bad-*+* drinking game to go with this show
Let Me In..
laugh.gif
There's not much to it but you can get pretty drunk during a 1 hourshow

you just drink every time:
- they use the words 'guido' or 'guidette'
- refer to someone as their nickname ex: 'I was talking to The Situation and...'
- the boss gets mad at them
- someone fistpumps
- they get in a fight
- they drink
- the phone quacks

there were some more but the sheet we wrote them all down on got soaked in beer (go figure) but you pretty much just drink every time they do something stupidor irrational...

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd be mad if they take this stereotypical show off but let all the black ****ed out shows run
amuck[/color]
i agree but the difference is black people hardly ever openly complain about or boycott the shows that portray us negatively. Half the time the majority of the viewers of shows with negative depictions of black people are black people themselves
smh.gif

smh.gif
that was some real talk right there

I mean they might as well keep the show, if all these new viewers are tuning in it would basically we throwing away a goldmine.
KEEP THE GUIDOS ALIVE!

This show is crazy..i enjoy the comedy and it doesn't offend me that they use the word "Guido" even though i'm an italian americanalso..people are too sensitive..

I'm from NJ, and I love this show, I think it is hysterical. I'm sure people from the Jersey Shore area are much less impressed with the show, but myexperiences with/regarding Seaside Heights (they call it "Sleazeside" for a reason) is fairly spot on with what is portrayed in the show. When I goto the shore, I never, EVER, go to Seaside Heights. That place is for: a certain type of person that resides in Staten Island that comes down for the summer,and high school seniors after their prom night. Thats it.

Show isn't cancelled, the scene where homegirl gets decked has been removed from tonight's episode that's all.

Originally Posted by igotdemkickz21

and high school seniors after their prom night. Thats it.
I did this. Granted, we were underage to go into the bars/clubs, but I didn't see any of those type ofguidos walking around at night. Maybe I did, I actually don't remember much from that weekend
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Show isn't cancelled, the scene where homegirl gets decked has been removed from tonight's episode that's all.

really?? Damn i was going to tune in just for that.

Originally Posted by eight2one

this show is soo horrible, yet entertaining, soo its like you get sucked into watching.

cosign.
i was watching episodes without even realizing that I was watching it

How can you hate a show where one of the characters says "Paulie immediately fleed the scene and left me in arms way." That's reality tv gold.This is one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom