Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

Dogs this throwback to season 1 episode 1 right now is gold. especially after seeing how different life got for them after this. Brings back good memories to a simpler time.

I don't know if it's the lack of HD but all the girls looked so bad in ep 1 of Jersey Shore.

Not even mad they had work done. To me they looked worse back then but maybe they didn't know how to apply makeup and OD on tanning.

Wait, where did they go now? I saw them leave the Jersey Shore and thought that was it.

Wait, where did they go now? I saw them leave the Jersey Shore and thought that was it.
During those eps, they had the idea they should get their own Shore House (guess the summer ain't over). So Snooki got a dope *** Shore House and now everybody is spending time there. Pauly not there yet, probably djing.

Last edited:
Angelina’s nipples were showing through her shirt in the last epsiode :stoneface: ...........:evil:

Ronnies girl Jen is a Fox! COT DAMN!!

But why she gotta be crazy! Smfh

hot-crazy-scale.jpg

Damn this past ep exemplified why Angelina is so annoying. It was specifically targeted to Vinny but still.

She arguing to argue and not making any sense. Talking dumb ****.

Ronnie at it again with jewish barbie, :lol: that broad looked weird as hell. :lol:
Was watching a clip on youtube. Face is def meh but her tanned body was nice. Tan body with nice pink labia would have me eating kosher.

I think it's her eyes, too close together or the eye makeup that made it look off, like her eyelids had two different colors of makeup

Single savage Ronnie :rofl:

Really is like a car crash in slow motion.

This Friendsgiving special ep :rofl:

Its basically a clip ep going down memory lane.

The amount of robberies :rofl: :rofl: I forgot so many :lol: Scumbag Sitch :lol: He was so foul

Its a real good laugh for anybody that watched all the seasons and needs a refresher.

Last edited:
Ya breaking my heart Ron.

Where is single Ronnie?!

This dude literally stayed up all night instead of smashing. Busy texting his crazy baby mom.

Back
Top Bottom