Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

I would of told Ron to smash. He’s in a unstable unhappy relationship anyways so why not. Jenn must got some sort of voodoo magic because she has Ron wrapped so tight y’all.

I think they are actually still together tho. They took a pic recently on the Gram

I would of told Ron to smash. He’s in a unstable unhappy relationship anyways so why not. Jenn must got some sort of voodoo magic because she has Ron wrapped so tight y’all.

I think they are actually still together tho. They took a pic recently on the Gram

I think she's pregnant with baby #2.

Got no sympathy for Ron at this point. Dude goes through hell and back on warp speed like a dozen times in every location since the show came back in April and he's still with her.

Got no sympathy for Ron at this point. Dude goes through hell and back on warp speed like a dozen times in every location since the show came back in April and he's still with her.

She’s pregnant again!?

J wow was right when she said ron will never leave a chick, no matter how toxic. The only way his relationships end is when she leaves him. Hes a coward and an idiot.

Yea I’m in the same boat. Homie can’t call it quits after all the red flags. *shrugs*

I knew something was up when Jenn was in the Friendsgiving ep. That was like a special that was filmed recently so it happened after this current season.

Notice they didn't do any of the oh no Jenn is coming stuff or Ron acting weird.

I'm at the beginning of seaaon 2 of the reboot. It's ok, entertaining. All the girls got a ton surgery, lookin crazy. Situation chubby as hell but he really seem positive and chill. Paulie aging like he black, look exactly the same at 38. And I ain't know Ron was going through all that. His baby mother crazy as ****.

Crazy baby moms and everything keeps happening to Ronnie and then you check his social media and he always gets back with the baby mama

Crazy baby moms and everything keeps happening to Ronnie and then you check his social media and he always gets back with the baby mama
she probably threatening to kill him or harm the baby if he leaves her.

Well if that’s the case he needs to have evidence of her saying/writing that and send that crazy woman to jail.

She still fine tho but there’s WAYYYY more finer women out there for Ronnie

:lol: @ Pauly with my guy my guy. Like he came mad close but he wasnt gonna swing.

Almost similar to Ronnie :rofl: Son need an open space to fight. Did not want to rock his jaw when he was so close.

Then Jwow and Angelina both coming at that chick :rofl:

Ron the type of dude that likes that drama. A lot of girls like being with dudes that dog them out. He's the male version of that.

The whole heckler guy seemed like a ploy to me. I don't know why. Pauly's flex didn't look genuine either. He ran up on the dude smiling.

Much different than the scraps in season 1.

The whole heckler guy seemed like a ploy to me. I don't know why. Pauly's flex didn't look genuine either. He ran up on the dude smiling.

Much different than the scraps in season 1.
I kind of felt that way too. And if ronnie really wanted to **** him up, why not just donot when you right next to him? Why run upstairs and then say hold my chain im fighting and then run back down? Should have just put him to sleep when they were in that hallway

I kind of felt that way too. And if ronnie really wanted to **** him up, why not just donot when you right next to him? Why run upstairs and then say hold my chain im fighting and then run back down? Should have just put him to sleep when they were in that hallway

And if that dude really was a problem, security would have tossed him long before any of that escalated.

Green light when someone touches you.
Ronnie was shook or that **** was fake

Back
Top Bottom