Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

I'm still watching Double Shot at Love. Show be having me crying, broads are dumb as hell and so are Pauly and Vinny. Couple bad joints still on the show though.
Rude Jude had vinny on a few weeks ago talking about that show. :lol: I haven’t watched. Is it worth checking out? As good as the old flavor of loves and I love New York? :lol:

They're probably milking Double Shot for another season, the finale was terrible. Pauly wasted everybody's time and energy :smh:
Vinny and freckles didn't get a date in because of potentially spoiling the outcome. She moved on lol.

Derryn, Elle and Maria were :smokin

They're probably milking Double Shot for another season, the finale was terrible. Pauly wasted everybody's time and energy :smh:
Vinny and freckles didn't get a date in because of potentially spoiling the outcome. She moved on lol.

Derryn, Elle and Maria were :smokin

Yeah that was a joke. Season 2 on the way.

What happened in the doubleshot finale? I caught some of the reunion and it seemed they chose nobody :lol:

There's another Family Vacation season? Jeez. I didn't even bother watching S2.

Pauly picking no one is hilarious. Nicki was nice but obviously a psycho. I thought he'd pick the other girl cause she was bad and she seemed like they had a lot in common.

Surprised Vinny picked a girl a foot taller than him. Then they weren't even together anymore, **** was dumb.

Show was garbage but hilarious.

Pauly picking no one is hilarious. Nicki was nice but obviously a psycho. I thought he'd pick the other girl cause she was bad and she seemed like they had a lot in common.

Surprised Vinny picked a girl a foot taller than him. Then they weren't even together anymore, **** was dumb.

Show was garbage but hilarious.

The best drama wasn’t even on the show. Should go have a read of her Twitter right after the reunion aired. All the threads are nuts.

Vinny ****ed up. Shoulda picked Maria or Elle.

Pauly D ****ed up too. Shoulda picked Derynn. Wifey material for sure:

Yeah, everyone should believe the fame thirsty **** from a reality dating show. They knew what they were signing up for.

Yeah, everyone should believe the fame thirsty **** from a reality dating show. They knew what they were signing up for.

You could say the same about Vinny and Pauly's defenses of their claims - they're celebs with an interest in protecting their public image and will do/say anything to cover up scandalous behavior and therefore their stories can't necessarily be trusted.

It's always 3 sides. One of the tweets did mention Vinny actually being seen a month ago in Vegas with another woman. I don't know if there's actual evidence out there to prove it but if there is that gives the girls statement a lot more weight.

Pauly gonna come out from all of this the cleanest since he told both Derryn and Nikki on the show he wasn't interested so at least he put that out there. Vinny choosing Alysse and then allegedly DM'ing Maria and other girls and dating other woman after the show is a real bad look.

You could say the same about Vinny and Pauly's defenses of their claims - they're celebs with an interest in protecting their public image and will do/say anything to cover up scandalous behavior and therefore their stories can't necessarily be trusted.

It's always 3 sides. One of the tweets did mention Vinny actually being seen a month ago in Vegas with another woman. I don't know if there's actual evidence out there to prove it but if there is that gives the girls statement a lot more weight.

Pauly gonna come out from all of this the cleanest since he told both Derryn and Nikki on the show he wasn't interested so at least he put that out there. Vinny choosing Alysse and then allegedly DM'ing Maria and other girls and dating other woman after the show is a real bad look.

LOL you really talking down on Vinny, in defense of these attention *****, reality tv girls?? Come on man...

Maria the same Maria from Are You the One? :lol:

These chicks just be getting churned through the reality TV rounds.

Can't wait til she starts making movies.

LOL you really talking down on Vinny, in defense of these attention *****, reality tv girls?? Come on man...

Where am I choosing sides? Why are you so quick to Vinny's defense? You know him personally? You were there with him? The girls are attention whores but Vinny's entire career has been rooted in reality TV yet he's not an attention *****? Come on man, don't be so biased.

I mean, at the end of the day, vinny and Pauly are attention whoring reality tv people too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom