Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 27th 2020

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Where am I choosing sides? Why are you so quick to Vinny's defense? You know him personally? You were there with him? The girls are attention whores but Vinny's entire career has been rooted in reality TV yet he's not an attention *****? Come on man, don't be so biased.
Who defends reality girls like this? :lol:

Joined Sep 12, 2002
All of these "contestants" were rejects from other MTV/VH1 "For/Of Love" shows until they made the cut. They're actors/IG models. Nobody is "searching for love" lol. Minimal contact between the celebrity and the winner until the reunion show was always protocol.

Joined May 24, 2014
Who defends reality girls like this? :lol:
Again, im asking you where I’m taking sides? I said word for word “there’s always 3 sides”. My original post was playing devils advocate because you came in hot pointing the finger at “these fame thirsty ****” like Pauly and Vinny haven’t been on reality tv for the past 10 years :lol:

Pauly and Vinny signed up as faces of a show to “find love” and end up single by the end of it anyway. I just want to know why that’s not attention ***** behavior to you as well. Keep the same energy.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Again, im asking you where I’m taking sides? I said word for word “there’s always 3 sides”. My original post was playing devils advocate because you came in hot pointing the finger at “these fame thirsty ****” like Pauly and Vinny haven’t been on reality tv for the past 10 years :lol:

Pauly and Vinny signed up as faces of a show to “find love” and end up single by the end of it anyway. I just want to know why that’s not attention ***** behavior to you as well. Keep the same energy.
They have a character to live up to so of course they’re gonna be that way. The girls on the other hand are naturally attention thirsty whores.

Joined May 24, 2014
They have a character to live up to so of course they’re gonna be that way. The girls on the other hand are naturally attention thirsty whores.
Yeah I dont know about that one man. Where is the line drawn between what’s part of their “character” and what isn’t? The women arent also in character? Whole jersey shore cast was a bunch of nobodies before they made a name on a reality show and built their brand or in your words “character”. These girls can’t do the same?

To me it’s the same behavior on both sides, but we can disagree I guess.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
he just stupidly caping for vinny for some reason. he’s allowed to act a certain way but the women can’t and they’re the attention whores and not him.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I know it wasnt long but how much time did Mike get?

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn Jenni really trying it out here going after Angelina and questioning Ron's relationship given everybody knows she's getting a divorce now :lol:

:rofl: @ Angelina talking about 24hrs before prison she's looking to get pounded out by Ronnie though.

Ron low-key in an abusive relationship. Fam is a battered husband.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 14, 2004
Yooooo, Ronnie back with his crazy BM? Hahahahahaha, I'm dying

Angelina a B for real, they all just said let's not talk about this and then she says it after that? She weak as hell for that, she like to stir **** up for no reason.

These broads faces look so ****ed up. Deena the only one that look okay, everyone else look crazy.

Last edited:

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
Ronnie’s girl looks like a damn linebacker :lol:. Same build as Ronnie in a female.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Yeah that was crazy. They thought it was her and his story had some questions. I’m assuming next episode he tells them it was her. That **** is crazy.

Joined Sep 12, 2002
J-Woww was really going in on Angelina for no reason. Let her be great and get her c-kold on if she wants to.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Seeing aubrey from dannity kane be on the new season of ex on the beach reminded me her and pauly were on a relationship therapy show last year.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now