Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

Where am I choosing sides? Why are you so quick to Vinny's defense? You know him personally? You were there with him? The girls are attention whores but Vinny's entire career has been rooted in reality TV yet he's not an attention *****? Come on man, don't be so biased.

Who defends reality girls like this? :lol:

All of these "contestants" were rejects from other MTV/VH1 "For/Of Love" shows until they made the cut. They're actors/IG models. Nobody is "searching for love" lol. Minimal contact between the celebrity and the winner until the reunion show was always protocol.

Who defends reality girls like this? :lol:

Again, im asking you where I’m taking sides? I said word for word “there’s always 3 sides”. My original post was playing devils advocate because you came in hot pointing the finger at “these fame thirsty ****” like Pauly and Vinny haven’t been on reality tv for the past 10 years :lol:

Pauly and Vinny signed up as faces of a show to “find love” and end up single by the end of it anyway. I just want to know why that’s not attention ***** behavior to you as well. Keep the same energy.

Again, im asking you where I’m taking sides? I said word for word “there’s always 3 sides”. My original post was playing devils advocate because you came in hot pointing the finger at “these fame thirsty ****” like Pauly and Vinny haven’t been on reality tv for the past 10 years :lol:

Pauly and Vinny signed up as faces of a show to “find love” and end up single by the end of it anyway. I just want to know why that’s not attention ***** behavior to you as well. Keep the same energy.

They have a character to live up to so of course they’re gonna be that way. The girls on the other hand are naturally attention thirsty whores.

They have a character to live up to so of course they’re gonna be that way. The girls on the other hand are naturally attention thirsty whores.

Yeah I dont know about that one man. Where is the line drawn between what’s part of their “character” and what isn’t? The women arent also in character? Whole jersey shore cast was a bunch of nobodies before they made a name on a reality show and built their brand or in your words “character”. These girls can’t do the same?

To me it’s the same behavior on both sides, but we can disagree I guess.

he just stupidly caping for vinny for some reason. he’s allowed to act a certain way but the women can’t and they’re the attention whores and not him.

I know it wasnt long but how much time did Mike get?

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn Jenni really trying it out here going after Angelina and questioning Ron's relationship given everybody knows she's getting a divorce now :lol:

:rofl: @ Angelina talking about 24hrs before prison she's looking to get pounded out by Ronnie though.

Ron low-key in an abusive relationship. Fam is a battered husband.

Last edited:
Yooooo, Ronnie back with his crazy BM? Hahahahahaha, I'm dying

Angelina a B for real, they all just said let's not talk about this and then she says it after that? She weak as hell for that, she like to stir **** up for no reason.

These broads faces look so ****ed up. Deena the only one that look okay, everyone else look crazy.

Last edited:
Ronnie’s girl looks like a damn linebacker :lol:. Same build as Ronnie in a female.

Yeah that was crazy. They thought it was her and his story had some questions. I’m assuming next episode he tells them it was her. That **** is crazy.

J-Woww was really going in on Angelina for no reason. Let her be great and get her c-kold on if she wants to.

Seeing aubrey from dannity kane be on the new season of ex on the beach reminded me her and pauly were on a relationship therapy show last year.

Marriage Boot Camp last year.
2D7EC955-5015-42CC-81DE-889ECDDF927C.png

Back
Top Bottom