Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

Ron realizing and not being happy about being the new butt of jokes now that it aint as funny to make fun of Angelina or Mike :lol:

Jwow really doing everything to avoid her business being on the show. She aint having it.

Ron realizing and not being happy about being the new butt of jokes now that it aint as funny to make fun of Angelina or Mike :lol:

Jwow really doing everything to avoid her business being on the show. She aint having it.

But she’s wack af for tryin to put everyone else’s **** out there when she is so afraid to. Weak.

Yeah you can’t get in everyone else’s business and then get quiet. All that **** out there in social media so it ain’t a secret.

Jwow's always been wack though. The same chick that got mad at her ex for getting mad at her for cheating on him with Pauly lol.

But she’s wack af for tryin to put everyone else’s **** out there when she is so afraid to. Weak.
Well that's exactly how she keeps her **** from coming up. Keep bringing up Ron's ****ed up life.

It is weak though.

:rofl: @ Mike downplaying Ron's bs mood by saying did he just catch an 8 month bid?

Then Vinny reacting to Ron's # being disconnected :rofl:

Truth coming out about Ron's Seacaucus attack :lol: I thought he at least got past all of the domestic abuse.

I caught an episode of this the other day (the episode where they find out he’s getting the 8-month bid and they go to that cabin) after not having watching Jersey Shore in years and this show is still :lol:

Ron is right though. They cant help but talk abkut him and behind his back.

Just cuz Ron's **** is all on tmz doesn't mean you have to talk to him.

It is aggy how J Wow wanted to be in everyone’s relationship business but doesn’t want anyone’s in her’s. Talking about outta respect for her kids. Her kids can’t be no more than 6. They don’t know what divorce is & I highly doubt they’ll get made fun of in pre k or kindergarten or are going to read tabloids & social media about their parents splitting up :lol:.

Reactions: Ube
Jwoww was full of it. For starters, no kids her children's age, teenagers, or responsible adults my age is checking for "Jersey Shore" like that, she must not be aware of the country's divorce rate to realize that subject is hardly controversial, and lastly, those kids are likely not to even know what tf she looks like. She switches her face up every year.

Jwow was more concerned about the why of the divorce given they've been in a bad place for a long time.

Given its a good deal about their son and autism I see why. Its not like anybody was cheating.

But her hypocrisy has been covered early in this seaskn since we all knew they were divorced and the tmz ****.

Back
Top Bottom