Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

They old and seem to make a fight out of anything. Producers probably told them to make drama or the show gonna be done.

"Blow jobs dont count"
laff.gif
dame2.png

JWow should've been apologized to Angelina about this.

These past few eps I almost thought that the ep where 24 cheats already was seen by them.

Pauly weird for not smashing.

They've probably gotten it in on/off so many times in between seasons. At this point, they're just following the loose script provided for them lol. For 10 years, "smushing" in front of another roommate was never an issue lol.

:lol: @ stealing from the Store store, getting caught and throwing the racks down.

:lol: @ photoshopping Mike and Angelina but not Vinny.

They’ve stretched the hell outta this marriage episode. Feel like it’s been building up for a month or more :lol: .

Also, Vinny & Angelina just need to get it in. So much sexual tension between these two; even on Angelia’s wedding day :lol:.

been waiting for this specific episode for a minute... finally get to see how they talk smash during the speech :lol:

I haven't been watching. Show wasn't as entertaining.

I watched Double Shot at Love 2 thinking it was a whole new season. Didn't know they were bringing back girls from last season. It was decent, I laughed. The new guys are kinda how they old Jersey Shore was. Young and trying to impress everyone, **** funny. Nikki shows up and instant drama and stupid BS.

stopped watching this a while ago but put it on last night. Man its gotten bad, should have just done that first reunion season and been done with it. Im happy for situation but the hyper positive sober thing gets annoying after a while, pauly and vinnie need to grow the **** up, and jennie is just a miserable ****. :lol:

stopped watching this a while ago but put it on last night. Man its gotten bad, should have just done that first reunion season and been done with it. Im happy for situation but the hyper positive sober thing gets annoying after a while, pauly and vinnie need to grow the **** up, and jennie is just a miserable ****. :lol:

I thought it was going to be just a one season thing when it first came back. Boy was I wrong. It’s honestly just background noise these days. Occasionally their shenanigans catches my eyebrow ear & I pay attention.

Back
Top Bottom