Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

And if that dude really was a problem, security would have tossed him long before any of that escalated.

Thought the exact thing. Either all that drama was scripted to bring some excitement to the show, or that bar has the worst bouncers ever :lol:

It's just a game Focker!
laff.gif

Definitely scripted drama. This show has been great minus that last episode. The whole ep just felt fake and forced.

My homie says he sees Ronnie in downtown Summerlin from time to time. In his words, Ron always looks coke out and terrified.

The show is funny af. Vinny being that shy, shaking and sweating, after all the years of experience with this type of bull****? Not buying it :lol:

I know Maria from Are You The One Season 5 is on there! I wanna watch for her but then I’m like nahhhhh I’m good

Mtv should of been gave these two or MVP a show years ago.

I already watch too many tv shows as is :smh:. I gotta check this foolery out though :lol:.

I'm still watching Double Shot at Love. Show be having me crying, broads are dumb as hell and so are Pauly and Vinny. Couple bad joints still on the show though.

I'm still watching Double Shot at Love. Show be having me crying, broads are dumb as hell and so are Pauly and Vinny. Couple bad joints still on the show though.

Pauly bout to **** Up and pick Nickie

Back
Top Bottom