Jersey Shore Mayor Looks to Ban Saggy Pants

But that's not really your/the mayor of New Jersey's decision to make though​

Really don't matter to me though, you got deeper problems if you spend any time at all looking at a man's sweaty cheeks and you hurt about it​

If it bothers you that much, spot it in your peripheral, look away, and keep it moving​

The sagging thing to me has always been a blurry line . . . why do your morals/beliefs/preferences get to become law?​
It's called a democracy. That's the way it's always been my friend. If most people want things a certain way, they will vote or speak up and that's the way it will be. You don't have the right to do things that the law restricts you from doing and the laws are created from the voice of the people. If the people of Wildwood don't want people dressing like that and bring it to a vote, that's the law.
Furthermore by your logic someone should be able to whip out their **** and swing it freely in the wind and if anyone doesn't like it they can look the other way. Lmfao.
So in conclusion, if the people of the town of wildwood don't feel comfortable or are outraged by sagging pants showing someone's full underwear then they have the right as a democracy to ban the act.

Really don't matter to me though, you got deeper problems if you spend any time at all looking at a man's sweaty cheeks and you hurt about it​

If it bothers you that much, spot it in your peripheral, look away, and keep it moving​

The sagging thing to me has always been a blurry line . . . why do your morals/beliefs/preferences get to become law?​
...and the mayor does have the right to ban it bc he works for the people. It's not just his opinion. You don't see people picketing against a pants sagging ban do you?

It's called a democracy. That's the way it's always been my friend. If most people want things a certain way, they will vote or speak up and that's the way it will be. You don't have the right to do things that the law restricts you from doing and the laws are created from the voice of the people. If the people of Wildwood don't want people dressing like that and bring it to a vote, that's the law.
Furthermore by your logic someone should be able to whip out their **** and swing it freely in the wind and if anyone doesn't like it they can look the other way. Lmfao.
So in conclusion, if the people of the town of wildwood don't feel comfortable or are outraged by sagging pants showing someone's full underwear then they have the right as a democracy to ban the act.

You are very confused, my friend. The majority can't just vote to make anything that they want law. What would happen if a small town in South Carolina had a majority vote to ban black people from their town? Would that be acceptable to you? Majority vote rules right? Also, the laws are not created by the voice of the people, they are created by elected representatives. You could argue that the representatives do the will of the people, but that isn't always the case.

You are very confused, my friend. The majority can't just vote to make anything that they want law. What would happen if a small town in South Carolina had a majority vote to ban black people from their town? Would that be acceptable to you? Majority vote rules right? Also, the laws are not created by the voice of the people, they are created by elected representatives. You could argue that the representatives do the will of the people, but that isn't always the case.
Well that's not the arguement, that's the fact. The majority elects officials with similar views to themselves. Also, If a law is created others have the right to strike it down or veto it.
And please don't make this a racial or equality issue bc this logic can't be applied there. This is a small law not a monumental system altering amendment.
And this all goes back to the fact that jot everyone has wonderful role models in their lives or enough common sense to steer themselves in the right direction on their way to adulthood. Your aguement encourages these people who are obviously acting out by pulling down their pants in public.
And yes I am making it sound obscene bc it can be viewed that way by some.
Curses in songs can't be heard on the radio bc it's public airways. I don't see how this is any different. It offends people.

Well that's not the arguement, that's the fact. The majority elects officials with similar views to themselves. Also, If a law is created others have the right to strike it down or veto it.
And please don't make this a racial or equality issue bc this logic can't be applied there. This is a small law not a monumental system altering amendment.
And this all goes back to the fact that jot everyone has wonderful role models in their lives or enough common sense to steer themselves in the right direction on their way to adulthood. Your aguement encourages these people who are obviously acting out by pulling down their pants in public.
And yes I am making it sound obscene bc it can be viewed that way by some.
Curses in songs can't be heard on the radio bc it's public airways. I don't see how this is any different. It offends people.

Me sticking out my tongue could be considered obscene to some people. That doesn't mean that the majority can vote to make it illegal.I have the right to curse in public, and I can wear a tee shirt with curse words on it. This is exactly like the issue that I stated. You have the right to wear your clothes any way that you want (as long as your **** or some ******* aren't hanging out), it is called freedom of expression. It actually falls under the first Amendment to the Constitution.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to renew my ACLU membership. I am going to send them double the normal amount that I usually contribute, just for you.

Last edited:
while I think sagging pants is stupid, who are they to tell people how to dress. Can we get a law to ban pasty white girls with no buns wearing short shorts? I find that offensive. I mean thats tongue in cheek but i hope people get what Im saying.

Last edited:
What? No bare skin is being shown when people sag. Ridiculous comparison.

I'm just saying if that's how they wanna rock then let them cook. Just because you don't wanna see it doesn't mean they shouldn't have that right. As long as they not showing bare skin. Who cares if you think it's disrespectful

They tried to do here in Dallas but it was enforced one week gone the next they need to realize its a style. I hate it but the 80's making a comeback everyone is going to rocking skinny jeans next .

I take it theres no gbe concerts in jersey shore

Me sticking out my tongue could be considered obscene to some people. That doesn't mean that the majority can vote to make it illegal.I have the right to curse in public, and I can wear a tee shirt with curse words on it. This is exactly like the issue that I stated. You have the right to wear your clothes any way that you want (as long as your **** or some ******* aren't hanging out), it is called freedom of expression. It actually falls under the first Amendment to the Constitution.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to renew my ACLU membership. I am going to send them double the normal amount that I usually contribute, just for you.
A person can do all those things you mentioned bc they have the right to. I'm sure they will be treated with the utmost respect from the professional world and I'm sure it will land them a classy lady. Lol Feel me now?
Yes you certainly have the right to act any way you please. You are correct. But it's an elected officials right to propose a law. That's his right

Last edited:

Go ahead and do all those things you mentioned bc you have the right to. I'm sure you will be treated with the utmost respect from the professional world and I'm sure it will land you a classy lady. Lol Feel me now?

Nah, I don't feel you. I like trashy women anyways. I'm doing quite alright, and I sag my pants every day.

What? No bare skin is being shown when people sag. Ridiculous comparison.​

I'm just saying if that's how they wanna rock then let them cook. Just because you don't wanna see it doesn't mean they shouldn't have that right. As long as they not showing bare skin. Who cares if you think it's disrespectful​
I never said I personally think it's disrespectful but it may offend people. And you are changing your argument now from letting people do whatever they want to no bare skin.
This has gone far enough though,
All I'm basically saying is where does it end? Who gets to draw the line of what's offensive/ inappropriate for public and what's not? It's gotta be the elected official right? If you don't like it don't vote for him next time.

Last edited:
Isn't the jersey shore still all messed up?
It's ridiculous that time and money is being put into this.

And yes, I sag my pants.

And really? Saggin pants is offensive now?

"Geez you guys are so sensitive"

Isn't the jersey shore still all messed up?
It's ridiculous that time and money is being put into this.

And yes, I sag my pants.

And really? Saggin pants is offensive now?

"Geez you guys are so sensitive"

you do realize that the jersey shore isnt just one place. There are various beaches that are fine in jersey

What? No bare skin is being shown when people sag. Ridiculous comparison.​
I'm just saying if that's how they wanna rock then let them cook. Just because you don't wanna see it doesn't mean they shouldn't have that right. As long as they not showing bare skin. Who cares if you think it's disrespectful​
I never said I personally think it's disrespectful but it may offend people. And you are changing your argument now from letting people do whatever they want to no bare skin.
This has gone far enough though,
All I'm basically saying is where does it end? Who gets to draw the line of what's offensive/ inappropriate for public and what's not? It's gotta be the elected official right? If you don't like it don't vote for him next time.
I didn't vote for him

And I never changed my argument . . . I said people are free to dress as they want, you're the one who brought up slinging wee wee's out here.

I didn't vote for him​

And I never changed my argument . . . I said people are free to dress as they want, you're the one who brought up slinging wee wee's out here.​
Key word is dress. I think we are talking about the "undress" portion no?

So lets switch gears though; legality aside, what does that fashion statement say about a person anyway? Maybe I'm not defending it bc I don't get it? I "sagged" my pants back in the day but this definitely is extreme. This is basically showing you entire underwear and fastening your pants below them.

I didn't vote for him​

And I never changed my argument . . . I said people are free to dress as they want, you're the one who brought up slinging wee wee's out here.​
Key word is dress. I think we are talking about the "undress" portion no?

So lets switch gears though; legality aside, what does that fashion statement say about a person anyway? Maybe I'm not defending it bc I don't get it? I "sagged" my pants back in the day but this definitely is extreme. This is basically showing you entire underwear and fastening your pants below them.

I don't' understand how you think that someone sagging their pants is "undressed". There isn't even any skin showing. So are they going to change the rules so that everyone outside has to have two layers of clothing on? How about banning shorts completely? Can girls not wear shorts without panties anymore? The whole concept is stupid.

Last edited:

Please tell me. What DOES that fashion statement say about a person? Because I don't find it indicative of anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom