Jersey Shore Mayor Looks to Ban Saggy Pants

It’s the Jersey Shore, no doubt, but Wildwood’s mayor doesn’t want the stereotypes that come along with it. And saggy pants, he said, do nothing but perpetuate the negative stereotypes that come with a summer “down the shore.”

That’s why the mayor of Wildwood, N.J., is leading the charge on a saggy pants ban on the beach town’s boardwalk. “Their whole rear ends are sticking out,” Mayor Ernie Troiano Jr. said. “These kids have no respect for anyone including themselves.”

There was no one event that led to the proposed ban, he said, rather a long line of complaints from people who were tired of seeing people’s underwear hanging out of their pants. “People kept asking what I was going to do about it,” he said.

Locals are “extremely offended” by the saggy pants. “We welcome everyone here, we don’t discriminate against anyone,” he said. “But what about my rights not to have to see your rear end?”

The vote on the ban, which the mayor said he is “99.9 percent sure” will succeed, takes place June 12. It will take 20 days to become law.
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wildwood-saggy-pants-ban/story?id=19295215#.UapNn0Bwrit
are they going to ban chicks from looking like sluts too?

Last edited:
I understand where ppl are coming from
but there more important things to put this time and energy into than saggy pants

who ever is in support of this is a coward. Why? i could care less bout how dey wear dere pants, but dere trying to control da people how and what to wear. dis is basiccaly wat dey do in other countries who are haveing revolts. What is da usa coming too. 

Problem solved:

SCSP08D002zoom2.JPG
SCSP08D013zoom2.JPG

A lot of the SoCal cats used to wear bball shorts under and sagged heavily back in the early 2000s :lol: ahh high school days.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO

I haven't forgot. MS/HS being in PE seeing dudes throw their pants into their lockers, being ready to go with their shorts on under.

Afterward...

Throw the pants back on, sweaty *** shorts intact.

[Cam'ron]That ****'s disgusting[/Cam'ron] :x

i could care less bout how dey wear dere pants, but dere trying to control da people how and what to wear. dis is basiccaly wat dey do in other countries who are haveing revolts. What is da usa coming too. 

Edit: These have to be some of the worst sentences I've ever come across in an NT post, both in content and spelling.

Last edited:
this is how i feel.  i don't like sagging MY pants and i think it looks mad stupid.  but that doesn't mean anybody has the right to just ban it.  you DON'T have the right to not see something, you have the right to not look.  i WISH rights worked that way so that we could ban little kids in adult restaurants and bars.  but no, i DO have the right to frequent another establishment and i even have the right to calmly ask the little bastard's parents if they could please keep their child from screaming nonstop but that's about it.  this banning arbitrary **** because someone else doesn't like it gotta stop yo

Who cares. Look away of it bothers you too much. People so sensitive over issues that hardly matter. But real problems are never solved. Smh

I understand what where they're trying to get at with this, still think it's stupid though. I hate the sag fad just as much as anyone else, still it's their right to wear what they want.

Heck yeah!! WTF is up with pants past your a**?! No one wants to see your underwear. And don't ever get in any trouble bc you will never be able to run with your pants at your ankles. Ha!

View media item 437263

this is how i feel.  i don't like sagging MY pants and i think it looks mad stupid.  but that doesn't mean anybody has the right to just ban it.  you DON'T have the right to not see something, you have the right to not look.  i WISH rights worked that way so that we could ban little kids in adult restaurants and bars.  but no, i DO have the right to frequent another establishment and i even have the right to calmly ask the little bastard's parents if they could please keep their child from screaming nonstop but that's about it.  this banning arbitrary **** because someone else doesn't like it gotta stop yo
I agree that people have the right to do whatever they want but some people need rules and structure to grow into adults. If children were allowed to do whatever they wanted (like wear their pants at their ankles) they would never learn whats not proper or how to function as a mature adult and it will effect the way they are viewed by people important to/in their future (potential employers, the opposite sex, etc)

I agree that people have the right to do whatever they want but some people need rules and structure to grow into adults. If children were allowed to do whatever they wanted (like wear their pants at their ankles) they would never learn whats not proper or how to function as a mature adult and it will effect the way they are viewed by people important to/in their future (potential employers, the opposite sex, etc)
But that's not really your/the mayor of New Jersey's decision to make though

Really don't matter to me though, you got deeper problems if you spend any time at all looking at a man's sweaty cheeks and you hurt about it

If it bothers you that much, spot it in your peripheral, look away, and keep it moving

The sagging thing to me has always been a blurry line . . . why do your morals/beliefs/preferences get to become law?

Back
Top Bottom