Jesse James cheats on Sandra Bullock with Michelle (Bombshell) McGee vol...PICS PICS PICS

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea it def sucks to get caught cheating with someone that doesnt look as good as your wife.

I really do not get it with some of you men. So, ok, let's say this woman was way more attractive than Sandra, does that make it ok then that he cheated?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea it def sucks to get caught cheating with someone that doesnt look as good as your wife.

I really do not get it with some of you men. So, ok, let's say this woman was way more attractive than Sandra, does that make it ok then that he cheated?

No it doesn't make the act ok, but makes for a lot less ridicule.

nope. but if you're going through all the trouble of cheating.. might as well pick somebody worth it in the looks department.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

+%* happened to my post?

anyway, there's vid of her dj diddling the vjayjay
PM me. No, no Prime Minister me
laugh.gif
What the hell

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nope. but if you're going through all the trouble of cheating.. might as well pick somebody worth it in the looks department.

Exactly.  If your gonna cheat, make it worth it.  Not only does he look like a douche for cheating, but he looks like a loser for picking some ugly freak to do it with.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

You don't cheat on Sandra Bullock..and GAWD.. if you do..don't do it with a forehead tatted skank
My thoughts exactly... He messed up badly.

Sandra has never been that bad to me but my man Jesse is trippin with this Michelle chick.... Forehead tats are not cool

Back
Top Bottom