Jesse Williams slapped with 100k a month in support

IMG_2915.JPG

Jesse Williams' divorce just got WAY more expensive, because a judge has just doubled his monthly nut.

Jesse has been ordered to pay $50,000 a month in child support to estranged wife Aryn Drake-Lee. He had previously been ordered to pay over $50k a month in spousal ... that was upped from $33k.

Jesse and Aryn have 2 kids, and the boom was inevitably going to be lowered on Jesse in the child support department. His lawyers had argued the $50,000 a month in spousal support should cover child support expenses, but that's not the law. Courts separate child from spousal support.

According to court docs, Jesse pulls in $521,000 a month.

The support orders are temporary until the couple either reaches a final settlement or the court imposes a final order.

Daily Mail first reported the change in child support.

What’s this guy even do? I’m actually serious :lol: I’ve seen him plenty but not in movies or anything

How can he afford that :lol:
He's on Grey's Anatomy
The judge smacked him for his pro black stance if we going to be honest. These damn kids don't need 100k a month at 3 years old

What’s this guy even do? I’m actually serious :lol: I’ve seen him plenty but not in movies or anything

How can he afford that :lol:

Man's caking off his Grey's Anatomy income - approx. $500K a month. I mean even if he pays a fifth on support he's still bringing home $400K a month.

They gotta stop basing this on what the man makes, it's stupid. It doesn't take 50k a month plus what I'm going to spend to take care of a kid. Even worse when they do this to broke dudes, **** gotta change.

I agree with you on this. This man can still live a luxurious life @ $400K a month after paying that obscene child support payment.

It's the regular cats bringing home $4K a month that have to pay $2K in support that suffer.

The “lifestyle” the kids have been used to that they must maintain is what the mothers argue in court

The “lifestyle” the kids have been used to that they must maintain is what the mothers argue in court
Which makes zero sense to me and will never have my mind changed otherwise. I’m all go giving just enough to have the kid fed and clothed IF dad plans on not being there AT ALL but paying for EVERYTHING.... **** no

If you love her make sure her and the kids happy even if she acting funny
You are the new worst poster on NT

And you a broke ***** *** ***** who can’t drop that bag to support his wife and kids to keep them happy even after a divorce you a little boy who can’t handle the tough times in life

Back
Top Bottom