Jesse Williams slapped with 100k a month in support

If you love her make sure her and the kids happy even if she acting funny

And you a broke ***** *** ***** who can’t drop that bag to support his wife and kids to keep them happy even after a divorce you a little boy who can’t handle the tough times in life

source.gif

Why does spousal support even exist If the relationship is over?

I had a buddy get caught up with some alimony payments. It was very sad stuff to see him inevitably struggle and having to work as the ex wife got a payment and did absolutely nothing. Sole crushing stuff. Kids weren't even involved and he got screwed.

WOW

That man got taken to the cleaners

Judge held man's upside down and shook the coins out his jeans like a school yard bully

Son is getting straight FLEECED.

For everyone reading this relying on the pull out method this is your motivation to get right.

Posts like these make me want to get snipped. Already on the no marry lifestyle.

stop all the crying life brings on situations that aren’t fair be a man and deal with it dudes saying they would never get married y’all stupid

Dumbest thing I've read in a while. Being a man will never mean paying some woman you aren't even with to lounge on her *** all day, get banged by her new boyfriend, and pay some nanny to take care of your kid. That's called being a straight sucker.

Plenty of single moms out here making a decent life for their kids on 800-1000 in child support per month let alone $50k?!? That is just straight absurdity. Jesse Williams should pay all that money to as many lawyers as it takes to get that reduced to $0 in spousal support. That grey's anatomy money isn't going to last forever.

Anything over $10k per month for alimony is crazy excessive. You mean to tell me a broad needs more than $120k salary to live a decent life?

I don't care how rich the ex-husband is... his kids can get the rich life when they're with him, and the upper middle class life when they're with her. Not too mention you know child support going to more than alimony so there's that too.

If you love her make sure her and the kids happy even if she acting funny

And you a broke ***** *** ***** who can’t drop that bag to support his wife and kids to keep them happy even after a divorce you a little boy who can’t handle the tough times in life

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Why does spousal support even exist If the relationship is over?

I had a buddy get caught up with some alimony payments. It was very sad stuff to see him inevitably struggle and having to work as the ex wife got a payment and did absolutely nothing. Sole crushing stuff. Kids weren't even involved and he got screwed.
Well generally it’s there because men make more money than women and are the breadwinners. and if you have your wife who’s been staying at home and taking care of he kids for years, getting back into the work force and maintaining a reasonable life isn’t always easy. Now of course most cases aren’t always that cut and dry. Consider it like a severance package from a company to an employee

Dumbest thing I've read in a while. Being a man will never mean paying some woman you aren't even with to lounge on her *** all day, get banged by her new boyfriend, and pay some nanny to take care of your kid. That's called being a straight sucker.

Plenty of single moms out here making a decent life for their kids on 800-1000 in child support per month let alone $50k?!? That is just straight absurdity. Jesse Williams should pay all that money to as many lawyers as it takes to get that reduced to $0 in spousal support. That grey's anatomy money isn't going to last forever.

She was already lounging bruh bruh. She’s a stay at home mom. Somebody ain’t teach ol’ Jesse the game. He should’ve made her start a business or something.

I ain’t with that homemaker lifestyle. Now he gotta give her free cheese.

They gotta stop basing this on what the man makes, it's stupid. It doesn't take 50k a month plus what I'm going to spend to take care of a kid. Even worse when they do this to broke dudes, **** gotta change.
Child support reform has been needed but it will never happen...it’s one of those double standards as men we just gotta deal with :smh: ...worst is when they slap a payment on somebody that can’t afford it then make it harder for him to get his bread up by locking him up , taking away drivers licenses, garnishing all the wages so you can’t live etc ...

If you have a kid do whatever it takes not to get on them papers and get the law involved

Man's caking off his Grey's Anatomy income - approx. $500K a month. I mean even if he pays a fifth on support he's still bringing home $400K a month.
Before taxes but that's not even the point. In what world do you not have to work once you have a kid?

Back
Top Bottom